XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SPLASH]Sports teams boot splash screens

Tip us?

xhunter187
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakemata View Post
Just updated the second post in the thread with a link to my Dropbox folder for all NBA teams splash screens. You can view the images and find what you like, then check the subfolder for the appropriate boot image. My plan is to complete splash screens for all NHL teams next, followed by MLB, and NFL. Once I have completed all of those, if there is any other sport team (soccer, rugby, etc.) that anyone thinks I should do, or if you want a screen with a different logo, I will resume requests. Of course if there are any requests along the way, maybe xhunter187 will continue to help out.
I have no problem with that. I work Sunday through Wednesday so any requests made during those days will be made later at night if time permits. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday request will be done as soon as possible.

drakemata
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunter187 View Post
I have no problem with that. I work Sunday through Wednesday so any requests made during those days will be made later at night if time permits. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday request will be done as soon as possible.
Man...sweet hours. Wish I had those hours, but I have a regular 9-5 M-F.

xhunter187
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Man...sweet hours. Wish I had those hours, but I have a regular 9-5 M-F.
Its sweet but I have 3 little kids (ages 4, 2, and 1) that I really don't get to see during the week because of it. They spend all day with mom because the wife stays at home. I leave the house at 5am and get back home about 7:30pm on those 4 days.

drakemata
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunter187 View Post
Its sweet but I have 3 little kids (ages 4, 2, and 1) that I really don't get to see during the week because of it. They spend all day with mom because the wife stays at home. I leave the house at 5am and get back home about 7:30pm on those 4 days.
OK...so maybe you don't have the best schedule in the world, but it beats leaving your family for 7+ months at a time. Glad to be done with all of that and cherish every minute with the family. That's why it sometimes takes me a while to get to these things...I stay up after the wife and kids are in bed to do my other passion: teaching myself programming!

drakemata
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
I am about half finished with the boot splash screens for the NHL, will hopefully get them all finished and posted tonight.
The Following User Says Thank You to drakemata For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drakemata
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
I am about half finished with the boot splash screens for the NHL, will hopefully get them all finished and posted tonight.
OK...so my work on making a Linux version of my tool I use to make these splash screens has gotten in the way of finishing the NHL screens like I wanted to. I will get them finished sometime this week and start the next batch. I want to post them all at the same time to give everyone the same chance to get the screen for their team.
The Following User Says Thank You to drakemata For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hawkstwelve
Old
(Last edited by hawkstwelve; 29th March 2014 at 12:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 34
Deleted. Answered own question.