Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

help please.

OP gerg6986

28th March 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag sterling
Thanks Meter: 8

90 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

Does it boot into the ROM? Is it softbricked now? You may just need a newer recovery.

its still soft bricked, i tried numerous drivers for the n4 and i still cant get my computer to recognize the phone. i dont know what to do...
28th March 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 614

1,701 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg6986

its still soft bricked, i tried numerous drivers for the n4 and i still cant get my computer to recognize the phone. i dont know what to do...

I wonder if you could get adb to recognize phone. If so you could fastboot flash a different recovery, or adb push a zip to internal storage.
Does it boot to the splash screen? If so have you tried a factory reset using button combo?
Last edited by adfurgerson; 28th March 2014 at 09:18 PM.
28th March 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Flag sterling

90 posts
More
Quote:

I wonder if you could get adb to recognize phone. If so you could fastboot flash a different recovery, or adb push a zip to internal storage.
Does it boot to the splash screen? If so have you tried a factory reset using button combo?

it only boots to the lg logo, im trying SDK tools to try and get adb to recognize it. hopefully it works...
28th March 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #14  

1,701 posts
Quote:

it only boots to the lg logo, im trying SDK tools to try and get adb to recognize it. hopefully it works...

For factory reset it is from phone powered off hold volume down and power until menu comes up.
28th March 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #15  
OP Member
Flag sterling

90 posts
More
Quote:

For factory reset it is from phone powered off hold volume down and power until menu comes up.

i tried that and it only boots to the lg logo..
28th March 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #16  
OP Member
Flag sterling

90 posts
More
Quote:

even wih he updated drivers i still cant get the computer to even see the phone at all...
29th March 2014, 12:13 AM   |  #17  
OP Member
Flag sterling

90 posts
More
Quote:

Does it boot into the ROM? Is it softbricked now? You may just need a newer recovery.

i cant get into the rom, everything has been completely wiped. i still have no success at getting the computer to recognize that it is plugged in..
29th March 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #18  

1,701 posts
Quote:

i cant get into the rom, everything has been completely wiped. i still have no success at getting the computer to recognize that it is plugged in..

I can't think of anything else to suggest. If anything pops into my head I'll post it here.
The Following User Says Thank You to adfurgerson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #19  
OP Member
Flag sterling

90 posts
More
Quote:

I can't think of anything else to suggest. If anything pops into my head I'll post it here.

ok thank you very much...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread