FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

help please.

Thanks Meter: 8
 
By gerg6986, Member on 28th March 2014, 05:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th March 2014, 08:57 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag sterling
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

Does it boot into the ROM? Is it softbricked now? You may just need a newer recovery.

its still soft bricked, i tried numerous drivers for the n4 and i still cant get my computer to recognize the phone. i dont know what to do...
 
 
28th March 2014, 09:13 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 695
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg6986

its still soft bricked, i tried numerous drivers for the n4 and i still cant get my computer to recognize the phone. i dont know what to do...

I wonder if you could get adb to recognize phone. If so you could fastboot flash a different recovery, or adb push a zip to internal storage.
Does it boot to the splash screen? If so have you tried a factory reset using button combo?
Last edited by adfurgerson; 28th March 2014 at 09:18 PM.
28th March 2014, 09:45 PM |#13  
OP Member
Flag sterling
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

I wonder if you could get adb to recognize phone. If so you could fastboot flash a different recovery, or adb push a zip to internal storage.
Does it boot to the splash screen? If so have you tried a factory reset using button combo?

it only boots to the lg logo, im trying SDK tools to try and get adb to recognize it. hopefully it works...
28th March 2014, 09:50 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 695
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg6986

it only boots to the lg logo, im trying SDK tools to try and get adb to recognize it. hopefully it works...

For factory reset it is from phone powered off hold volume down and power until menu comes up.
28th March 2014, 09:58 PM |#15  
OP Member
Flag sterling
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

For factory reset it is from phone powered off hold volume down and power until menu comes up.

i tried that and it only boots to the lg logo..
28th March 2014, 11:29 PM |#16  
OP Member
Flag sterling
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

For factory reset it is from phone powered off hold volume down and power until menu comes up.

even wih he updated drivers i still cant get the computer to even see the phone at all...
29th March 2014, 12:13 AM |#17  
OP Member
Flag sterling
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

Does it boot into the ROM? Is it softbricked now? You may just need a newer recovery.

i cant get into the rom, everything has been completely wiped. i still have no success at getting the computer to recognize that it is plugged in..
29th March 2014, 12:17 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 695
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg6986

i cant get into the rom, everything has been completely wiped. i still have no success at getting the computer to recognize that it is plugged in..

I can't think of anything else to suggest. If anything pops into my head I'll post it here.
The Following User Says Thank You to adfurgerson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 12:19 AM |#19  
OP Member
Flag sterling
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

I can't think of anything else to suggest. If anything pops into my head I'll post it here.

ok thank you very much...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes