Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th March 2014, 08:57 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag sterling
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson

Does it boot into the ROM? Is it softbricked now? You may just need a newer recovery.

its still soft bricked, i tried numerous drivers for the n4 and i still cant get my computer to recognize the phone. i dont know what to do...

28th March 2014, 09:13 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 701

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg6986

its still soft bricked, i tried numerous drivers for the n4 and i still cant get my computer to recognize the phone. i dont know what to do...

I wonder if you could get adb to recognize phone. If so you could fastboot flash a different recovery, or adb push a zip to internal storage.
Does it boot to the splash screen? If so have you tried a factory reset using button combo?
Last edited by adfurgerson; 28th March 2014 at 09:18 PM.
28th March 2014, 09:45 PM |#13  
OP Member
Flag sterling

More
Quote:

I wonder if you could get adb to recognize phone. If so you could fastboot flash a different recovery, or adb push a zip to internal storage.
Does it boot to the splash screen? If so have you tried a factory reset using button combo?

it only boots to the lg logo, im trying SDK tools to try and get adb to recognize it. hopefully it works...
28th March 2014, 09:50 PM |#14  

More
Quote:

it only boots to the lg logo, im trying SDK tools to try and get adb to recognize it. hopefully it works...

For factory reset it is from phone powered off hold volume down and power until menu comes up.
28th March 2014, 09:58 PM |#15  
OP Member
Flag sterling

More
Quote:

For factory reset it is from phone powered off hold volume down and power until menu comes up.

i tried that and it only boots to the lg logo..
28th March 2014, 11:29 PM |#16  
OP Member
Flag sterling

More
Quote:

even wih he updated drivers i still cant get the computer to even see the phone at all...
29th March 2014, 12:13 AM |#17  
OP Member
Flag sterling

More
Quote:

Does it boot into the ROM? Is it softbricked now? You may just need a newer recovery.

i cant get into the rom, everything has been completely wiped. i still have no success at getting the computer to recognize that it is plugged in..
29th March 2014, 12:17 AM |#18  

More
Quote:

i cant get into the rom, everything has been completely wiped. i still have no success at getting the computer to recognize that it is plugged in..

I can't think of anything else to suggest. If anything pops into my head I'll post it here.
The Following User Says Thank You to adfurgerson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 12:19 AM |#19  
OP Member
Flag sterling

More
Quote:

I can't think of anything else to suggest. If anything pops into my head I'll post it here.

ok thank you very much...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)