Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,756 Members 42,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help please.

Tip us?

gerg6986
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfurgerson View Post
Does it boot into the ROM? Is it softbricked now? You may just need a newer recovery.
its still soft bricked, i tried numerous drivers for the n4 and i still cant get my computer to recognize the phone. i dont know what to do...

adfurgerson
Old
(Last edited by adfurgerson; 28th March 2014 at 09:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg6986 View Post
its still soft bricked, i tried numerous drivers for the n4 and i still cant get my computer to recognize the phone. i dont know what to do...
I wonder if you could get adb to recognize phone. If so you could fastboot flash a different recovery, or adb push a zip to internal storage.
Does it boot to the splash screen? If so have you tried a factory reset using button combo?

gerg6986
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
I wonder if you could get adb to recognize phone. If so you could fastboot flash a different recovery, or adb push a zip to internal storage.
Does it boot to the splash screen? If so have you tried a factory reset using button combo?
it only boots to the lg logo, im trying SDK tools to try and get adb to recognize it. hopefully it works...

adfurgerson
Old
Thanks Meter 591
Quote:
it only boots to the lg logo, im trying SDK tools to try and get adb to recognize it. hopefully it works...
For factory reset it is from phone powered off hold volume down and power until menu comes up.

gerg6986
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
For factory reset it is from phone powered off hold volume down and power until menu comes up.
i tried that and it only boots to the lg logo..

gerg6986
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
even wih he updated drivers i still cant get the computer to even see the phone at all...

gerg6986
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Does it boot into the ROM? Is it softbricked now? You may just need a newer recovery.
i cant get into the rom, everything has been completely wiped. i still have no success at getting the computer to recognize that it is plugged in..

adfurgerson
Old
Thanks Meter 591
Quote:
i cant get into the rom, everything has been completely wiped. i still have no success at getting the computer to recognize that it is plugged in..
I can't think of anything else to suggest. If anything pops into my head I'll post it here.
The Following User Says Thank You to adfurgerson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gerg6986
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
I can't think of anything else to suggest. If anything pops into my head I'll post it here.
ok thank you very much...