[Q] Please help - bricked?
I have been tearing my hair out for like six straight hours now... so first I started with completely stock 12B.
Here is what I did.
1) Root using ioroot method
2) Install TWRP using FreeGee (which I'm now reading caused this entire mess god damnit)
3) Go into TWRP and format data to get ready to flash stock rooted debloat
4) Accidentally format sdcard so I have to get my rom zip back onto my phone
5) adb push keeps failing because rom file is so big so i flash a smaller size AOSP rom which boots
6) MTP transfer my stock rom zip file to my phone
7) go back to TWRP, wipe everything again (except sdcard obviously) and flash the stock rom
8) stock rom hangs at boot logo for ~20 minutes so i force restart, try again three times
9) go back into TWRP, TWRP starts not flashing things and telling me I have a partition error
10) TWRP isn't working for me anymore so I try a revert back to stock (verizon .tot) method posted here using LG Flash Tool
11) Fails twice
12) Phone has no more TWRP and only download mode
1) Is this phone totally screwed because it is the replacement I just got for my old one and I can't even unroot it to get another replacement (using manufacturer warranty, no verizon warranty)
2) Is there a way to get back to clean slate stock or even flash anything (TWRP, etc.) with only download mode available
I cannot function without my phone and I am very stressed right now somebody please help
EDIT: tried doing reset to stock KDZ method and it passed but when i reboot the phone i'm still stuck with only download mode, no recovery, and nothing past the LG logo. still the same....
turn on phone, see LG logo, immediately see download mode. now at least the LG logo doesn't hang but now it's the download mode,.