Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,525 Members 38,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone considering a Galaxy S5 upgrade?

Tip us?

Tymau5
Old
Thanks Meter 2
God no. I felt sorry for Samsung back when Apple fought them, but now they're just complete trash.

findinghomer
Old
Thanks Meter 3
How is the s5 an "Upgrade" that would be a lateral move at best. But considering g2 was released last year, and the s5 isn't even out ...... that's a bad sign lol

gypsy214
Old
Thanks Meter 464
I had all Galaxy S devices and I enjoyed developing for them but I trade my S4 for the following reasons.
1. Knox bootloader, 2. Camera on my S3 was better in zooming than my S4, 3, same **** like Iphone I wanted something different.

So my only choices was either the G2 or the HTC ONE and I got the G2 because Camera was a big issue for me and that Htc one had a ****ty camera, 4MP will always be 4MP so at cropping and zooming was not good and specially that hardware issue with purple ink pictures at low light.

Now then I dropped my G2 and cracked the screen. I was giving it a big thought about getting another phone instead of fixing mine but there were no other phones that satisfy me as the G2 so I fixed.

Now to your question..... Yes the S5 have a good camera specks and the new HTC ONE does too but LG still havent released the G3 and I'm sure it will be a killer. That new M8 sure looks good but still a 4MP so not for me.
IF I HELP YOU AND IF YOU LIKE MY WORK DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON
<===============