Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

YU Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Anyone considering a Galaxy S5 upgrade?

OP tri0xinn

28th March 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #11  
Flag FSM
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
More
God no. I felt sorry for Samsung back when Apple fought them, but now they're just complete trash.
29th March 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 5

153 posts
How is the s5 an "Upgrade" that would be a lateral move at best. But considering g2 was released last year, and the s5 isn't even out ...... that's a bad sign lol
29th March 2014, 04:34 AM   |  #13  
I had all Galaxy S devices and I enjoyed developing for them but I trade my S4 for the following reasons.
1. Knox bootloader, 2. Camera on my S3 was better in zooming than my S4, 3, same **** like Iphone I wanted something different.

So my only choices was either the G2 or the HTC ONE and I got the G2 because Camera was a big issue for me and that Htc one had a ****ty camera, 4MP will always be 4MP so at cropping and zooming was not good and specially that hardware issue with purple ink pictures at low light.

Now then I dropped my G2 and cracked the screen. I was giving it a big thought about getting another phone instead of fixing mine but there were no other phones that satisfy me as the G2 so I fixed.

Now to your question..... Yes the S5 have a good camera specks and the new HTC ONE does too but LG still havent released the G3 and I'm sure it will be a killer. That new M8 sure looks good but still a 4MP so not for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread