Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 41,121 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] FauxSound Audio/Sound Control support Kernal for PAC ROM 4.4.2

Tip us?
 
sshinde555
Old
#1  
sshinde555's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 249
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default [Q] FauxSound Audio/Sound Control support Kernal for PAC ROM 4.4.2

Hey Guys i just brought this tab 2 days before , as 1st place i have flash this PAC rom as i m using the PAC on my other nexus devices ( NEXUS 4 & Nexus 7 (2013), for this device there is a suitable kernal for FauxSound Audio/Sound Control support, will guys please let me the compatible kernal for PAC rom for our NEXUS 7 2012 device, as i am missing the louder sound on this tab,

Please suggest.
 
b3ltazar
Old
#2  
b3ltazar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 121
Posts: 424
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: syracuse ny

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
Hey Guys i just brought this tab 2 days before , as 1st place i have flash this PAC rom as i m using the PAC on my other nexus devices ( NEXUS 4 & Nexus 7 (2013), for this device there is a suitable kernal for FauxSound Audio/Sound Control support, will guys please let me the compatible kernal for PAC rom for our NEXUS 7 2012 device, as i am missing the louder sound on this tab,

Please suggest.
i dont think nexus 2012 supports faux sound. use viper4android you will be amazed..
The Following User Says Thank You to b3ltazar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sshinde555
Old
#3  
sshinde555's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 249
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3ltazar View Post
i dont think nexus 2012 supports faux sound. use viper4android you will be amazed..
Yeh i already using the viper4android but it doesn't making a lot in sound boost, just imaging why faux has not added support to faux sound.

Thanks for reply dude...
 
b3ltazar
Old
#4  
b3ltazar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 121
Posts: 424
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: syracuse ny

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
Yeh i already using the viper4android but it doesn't making a lot in sound boost, just imaging why faux has not added support to faux sound.

Thanks for reply dude...
Do you use v4android in expert mode? Playback gain control at moderate x4 reverb on 10% damping 20% wet 80% dry. For bass dynamic system on common earphones v2 @2% the viper bass natural 100hz 3.5 db viper clarity HiFi 12 db. HiFi mode really brings out highs. Try using convolver for even more boost bbe is a loud effect. And use with DSP manager compression on moderate bass boost slight 125 hz. Make sure viper is in compatible mode and you do a restart....these are good in car settings. The output is tripled.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes