5,600,182 Members 38,418 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official MIUI V5 for ME860 and MB860

Tip us?

tmz83
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I read the entire topic but I don't undestand if the new kernel in cm10.1 flavour can work with this rom
Motorola ATRIX MB860 tegrapart mbr.d00.100.800
Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 powered by cyanogenmod 7.2

The "try yourself" answer is the kind of support that everyone needs from a forum: useless, if I can do everything by myself. If you can't really help please don't answer just to say nothing and have one more message in your record.

andresrivas
Old
Thanks Meter 309
You should check if this rom is based on cm10.1 or you can just
Do a nandroid, flash a kernel and see what happens
Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2
Motorola Personal 501 -> Motorola StarTac -> Motorola v360 (1gb sd, iTunes, native, non-java apps) -> Motorola Rokr E2 (SDHC 8Gb, native apps, O.C., My own custom Rom, AWESOME PHONE) -> Motorola C115 (Custom Ringtones xD ) -> Motorola Milestone (A.K.A Droid) (Froyo, rooted, stolen :'( ) -> Motorola Atrix 4G (Blur ICS)

Yup. I've been a Motofan all my life so far...

tmz83
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresrivas View Post
You should check if this rom is based on cm10.1 or you can just
Do a nandroid, flash a kernel and see what happens
Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2
From the original chinese topic :

Credits:
-epinter CM 10.1(Android 4.2) for Atrix

The "try yourself" answer is the kind of support that everyone needs from a forum: useless, if I can do everything by myself. If you can't really help please don't answer just to say nothing and have one more message in your record.

tmz83
Old
Thanks Meter 8
weekly 4.3.21 is out, I will give a try

The Following User Says Thank You to tmz83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

josehbermudez
Old
(Last edited by josehbermudez; 27th March 2014 at 11:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Its sweet. Few bugs. Many fixes. I use it as daily ROM. That is the best release since 4.2.28

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to josehbermudez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prince_of_darkness666
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by josehbermudez View Post
Its sweet. Few bugs. Many fixes. I use it as daily ROM. That is the best release since 4.2.28

does mobile data works and camera flash work? you said few bugs. can name some? i would gladly try for myself but i'm travelling and really busy. don't have the time to flash my phone right now but really interested in this new update.
Motorola Atrix 4G running CM 10.1 and loving it

gborfitz
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Insanely slow download! Any mirror?

There is no full ROM with 03/28 update.

tmz83
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gborfitz View Post
Insanely slow download! Any mirror?

There is no full ROM with 03/28 update.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51242394

mi2s with Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to tmz83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

josehbermudez
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_of_darkness666 View Post
does mobile data works and camera flash work? you said few bugs. can name some? i would gladly try for myself but i'm travelling and really busy. don't have the time to flash my phone right now but really interested in this new update.
Hi.

Yes and Yes. Flash strenght is little bit high but works. I came from Epinter's CM10 (remember is still alpha) and this minor issue (flash) isn't solved yet. Mobile data is back again.

Remember Santajin (MB860 Dev) has given credits to Epinter. I jumped from 4.2.28 to 4.3.21 because updates between those had many issues as mobile network loss, reboots when killing processes, GPS loss or cant set to OFF- reboot needed, etc. You give a look at MIUI english Forum

ISSUES
Black screen when fall in sleep/lock (known bug). Previously releases solved this issue with kernel updates (see original post) until 4.3.14.

When flash MIUI you normally got root access. This release has some kind of corruption on root access. I noted this using ES File explorer, because I could not select ROOT access to ON, it automatically swinged back to OFF. Exchanged opinions a little on MIUI en Forum, decided to install Super SU and update binaries, try again and "success" with root access again.

But I'm desapointed a little, I was trying to install MIUI CLIENT App (forumApp) pushing it to system/app and failed. I suspect this MIUI release is a little bit broken.

Tiny detail as Calendar App shows the "today" red dot present every month with same date (e.g. Dec 27, Jan27, Feb27 all with red dots)

I've experienced just 1 reboot with aparently no reason. I haven't picked any logs yet, but report was sent to Devs through feedback app.

Next tuesday MIUI (Dev) release 4.3.28 will be available , I hope this minor bugs will be solved even if I can live with them.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Hi you all
V5 4.3.28 release is available! =)

The Following User Says Thank You to josehbermudez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]