FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Warranty on Verizon.

296 posts
Thanks Meter: 189
 
By Gigatopiloto, Senior Member on 2nd March 2014, 05:10 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Well. I bought my htc one max 2 days ago at a verizon store, paid full retail price. Unlocked bootloader, s-off, rooted. Today i noticed something weird on the screen, when i scroll the screen behaves weird, i don't know how to explain it. My question is. What do i have to do in order to get my phone replaced. Lock bootloader? S-on? Unroot? How am i supposed to do that? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
 
 
3rd March 2014, 05:09 AM |#2  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
this should lock your boot loader.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2540004

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

This is the Verizon Ruu

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2587336

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

And I'm not sure how to put s on. I know there's a thread that will change it to say s on but it's not actually s on

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to thayl0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2014, 07:44 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag Dothan, AL
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I had to submit for a warranty device from VZW (plastic banding was loose and jamming volume/power keys) and I just decided to be a total lazy ass. Removed su, and set boot loader flag to "lock" to get fingerprint scanner working again. Hboot was still showing a ton of "bad" stuff, and the red text was on the splashscreen.

Got a replacement device, no charge back, no hassles, nothing.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd March 2014, 09:07 AM |#4  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by belly of the beast

I had to submit for a warranty device from VZW (plastic banding was loose and jamming volume/power keys) and I just decided to be a total lazy ass. Removed su, and set boot loader flag to "lock" to get fingerprint scanner working again. Hboot was still showing a ton of "bad" stuff, and the red text was on the splashscreen.

Got a replacement device, no charge back, no hassles, nothing.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Let's hope they want charge you. Chances are they wont

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd March 2014, 06:20 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Dothan, AL
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thayl0

Let's hope they want charge you. Chances are they wont

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oh, they didn't, this was back in late November.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th March 2014, 05:53 AM |#6  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by belly of the beast

Oh, they didn't, this was back in late November.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Then why was this thread made !?

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th March 2014, 06:05 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Dothan, AL
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by thayl0

Then why was this thread made !?

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

That would probably be a question for the OP.
5th March 2014, 05:00 AM |#8  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by belly of the beast

That would probably be a question for the OP.

I wasn't aware you weren't the op my bad.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th March 2014, 04:07 AM |#9  
Gigatopiloto's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag hialeah
Thanks Meter: 189
 
Donate to Me
More
Thank ypu all

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes