FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

(Root) (Disable Knox) Note 2 (N7100DDUEML4) 4.3

15th January 2014, 09:01 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
1st i rooted with chainfire's auto root but supersu was not starting (unfortunatly stopped error)

i tried six times this method bt al in vain
in playstore ther was no option for updating supersu too

then i found this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2573576

n atlast i rooted

I m just trying too help
n dnt know much about note 2 i jx bought it 15days ago
n sorry for my bad english

btw my my knox has tripped to (1)
n is ther any way to revert it ? :S
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-15-14-29-03[1].png
Views:	1138
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	2517042  
The Following User Says Thank You to StyLoPrinCe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
15th January 2014, 01:55 PM |#2  
erpurohit's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 1,440
 
More
no we dont have any option to revert that so far.
15th January 2014, 05:52 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Oh that mean my Warranty is void

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th February 2014, 01:26 PM |#4  
jasdeep singh's Avatar
Member
Flag SINGRAULI
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
need help bro..
Quote:
Originally Posted by StyLoPrinCe

1st i rooted with chainfire's auto root but supersu was not starting (unfortunatly stopped error)

i tried six times this method bt al in vain
in playstore ther was no option for updating supersu too

then i found this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2573576

n atlast i rooted

I m just trying too help
n dnt know much about note 2 i jx bought it 15days ago
n sorry for my bad english

btw my my knox has tripped to (1)
n is ther any way to revert it ? :S

how do you make it work on ml4??? did you flashed your bootloader from ml4 to mk4 before following steps mentioned in that thread i.e.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=25735760
as i still dont find any results for rooting n7100ddueml4..
thanx for your help in advance
16th February 2014, 03:54 PM |#5  
Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I am also ml4 its working cf auto root

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to bazul007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 07:58 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdeep singh

how do you make it work on ml4??? did you flashed your bootloader from ml4 to mk4 before following steps mentioned in that thread i.e.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=25735760
as i still dont find any results for rooting n7100ddueml4..
thanx for your help in advance

no no dn change bootloader n u cant downgrade bootloader
jx flash that recovery with odin n then goto recovery instal that root.zip
n thats all dn
The Following User Says Thank You to StyLoPrinCe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 07:05 AM |#7  
jasdeep singh's Avatar
Member
Flag SINGRAULI
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StyLoPrinCe

no no dn change bootloader n u cant downgrade bootloader
jx flash that recovery with odin n then goto recovery instal that root.zip
n thats all dn

i have sucessfuly rooted my New n7100 running ml4 with cf autoroot..
upgarded supersu with version 1.93 and stoped knox..
everything runs fine.. but when i reboot a msg pops up evertime that "Unfortunately SuperSU has stopped" and supersu wont start when i click the supersu icon..
i have to manully install supersu v1.93 after every reboot to make it work perfectly..
NOW THE PROBLEM..
I want to install hurricane rom V10 but seeing this problem after every reboot i am afraid that my n7100 will brick..
any suggestions guys??????
(p.s. i have twrp recovery)
2nd March 2014, 11:21 AM |#8  
smeet.somaiya's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 582
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StyLoPrinCe

no no dn change bootloader n u cant downgrade bootloader
jx flash that recovery with odin n then goto recovery instal that root.zip
n thats all dn

Did you remove your battery after flashing TWRP recovery?
because the link which u have given mentions that you have to remove the battery otherwise you wil have problems to boot into recovery.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazul007

I am also ml4 its working cf auto root

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Did you have SE android status as enforcing 0018?
I gues this was some patch..so if u had 0010 or 0016 or something the CF AUTOROOT works.
But I don't know if it works on 0018.
29th March 2014, 04:54 AM |#9  
smeet.somaiya's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 582
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdeep singh

i have sucessfuly rooted my New n7100 running ml4 with cf autoroot..
upgarded supersu with version 1.93 and stoped knox..
everything runs fine.. but when i reboot a msg pops up evertime that "Unfortunately SuperSU has stopped" and supersu wont start when i click the supersu icon..
i have to manully install supersu v1.93 after every reboot to make it work perfectly..
NOW THE PROBLEM..
I want to install hurricane rom V10 but seeing this problem after every reboot i am afraid that my n7100 will brick..
any suggestions guys??????
(p.s. i have twrp recovery)

You donot require root to flash a rom or recovery.
From the TWRP recovery just take a full nandroid backup of your current ROM. Next wipe everything and flash a new zip. Done

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes