Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Looking for a good rom for my wife

Tip us?

Maxwell Powerbangz
Old
(Last edited by Maxwell Powerbangz; 29th March 2014 at 01:35 AM.) Reason: Dam autocorrect
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Looking for a good rom for my wife

Just got her phone back from LG after some warranty repair (front keys stopped working) and figured now would be a good time to flash a new Rom for her. I understand that everyone has there favorites but I'm mainly looking for something fully functional. In other words I need both the 3g and 4glte to work as well as camera and anything else she might get mad about if it doesn't work as it did before. I was thinking about cynogenmod but read on the known issues page that 3g don't work

The reason I want to do this is cause she gets jealous of the "cool things" I do with mine such as theme changing

AFschizoid
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Can do different themes with different launchers, I use nova launcher for example... As for functionality, if she uses maps or gps a lot I would stay with stock, aosp can get bitchy about gps then it's a lot of flashing back and forth to reset gps data. Trust me. As for 3g and 4g, I didn't have a problem when I used official cm11, just mainly the gps not locking in very accurately, but a lot of stuff you do on aosp can find workarounds for stock

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

PartimusPrime
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,219

DONATE TO ME
Id go with this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696906

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app
If you like my work please consider buying me a beer PayPal
Help me increase my dropbox space

Visit our webpage: GFX Bandits