Thread Deleted

How to Stop KitKat Update ....

OP vja4Him

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
29th March 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

67 posts
I spoke with Samsung Technical Support and they told me there is no way to get rid of the KitKat Update that I already downloaded to my Note 3. The Update is NOT yet Installed .....

I've been getting Notifications asking me if I want to Update or Postpone. I have been postponing the Update, but now I can no longer Postpone the Update.

Is there a way to get rid of the Update File which I already downloaded to my Note 3, before it Automatically Updates .... or am I stuck with KitKat no matter what?

Tech Support told me to Backup whatever I can ..... I thought the Update was JellyBean. I did NOT want KitKat ... !!!

If I'm stuck with KitKat, how can I Backup third party apps, and also Backup Nova Launcher Prime Settings and TouchWiz Launcher Settings. I have spent a lot of time creating numerous folders with all my app, and even Shortcuts. I hope I do not have to go back to the PlayStore and download so many Apps all over again ......

I have already moved all the Apps that I can to the SD card, but many Apps cannot be moved to the SD card.

Help .... !!!!!
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread