Recovery.img of stock spice 525.

OP Dawnguard666

29th March 2014, 05:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I broke my phone's headphone jack. Its displaying an icon representing that a headphone is plugged in but the sound is inaudible. I too rooted and installed custom roms in the phone. Now i think it's the right decision to give my phone over to a spice service center for fixing since its very well under warranty. I restored my phones data and everything except for the recovery . I foolishly made the backup AFTER installing some cygwin recovery tailored for my phone. And so the recovery is tampered and i'll bet that the " technicians and engineers " at spice will find this to be an amicable excuse to terminate my phone's warranty even though it seems to be a hardware related problem . I'll be un-rooting the phone too after i restore the stock recovery and not before. Hope this explains my special request.
If you would like to convey another method to fix this feel free.
If my plan fails, then perhaps bluetooth headsets will suffice . But that is last resort.
29th March 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Thanks Meter: 445

1,000 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnguard666

I broke my phone's headphone jack. Its displaying an icon representing that a headphone is plugged in but the sound is inaudible. I too rooted and installed custom roms in the phone. Now i think it's the right decision to give my phone over to a spice service center for fixing since its very well under warranty. I restored my phones data and everything except for the recovery . I foolishly made the backup AFTER installing some cygwin recovery tailored for my phone. And so the recovery is tampered and i'll bet that the " technicians and engineers " at spice will find this to be an amicable excuse to terminate my phone's warranty even though it seems to be a hardware related problem . I'll be un-rooting the phone too after i restore the stock recovery and not before. Hope this explains my special request.
If you would like to convey another method to fix this feel free.
If my plan fails, then perhaps bluetooth headsets will suffice . But that is last resort.

I don't have that device, but if any of your friend or someone has same device like you,
then get his recovery.img and flash it with fastboot or SP Flash-Tool or use Terminal Emulator for Flashing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread