Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,979 Members 45,454 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Bluetooth Headsets

Tip us?

ejazcncr2
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Bluetooth Headsets

I intend to get Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Bluetooth Headsets. Any body guide me from to purchase in Pakistan and which company's product is suitable and durable.

Thanks

vlad1981
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazcncr2 View Post
I intend to get Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Bluetooth Headsets. Any body guide me from to purchase in Pakistan and which company's product is suitable and durable.

Thanks
I'm using Samsung HS3000 and it is a great little device. It also makes any stereo (car stereo for example) with AUX input a bluetooth stereo.

macdroid01
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad1981 View Post
I'm using Samsung HS3000 and it is a great little device. It also makes any stereo (car stereo for example) with AUX input a bluetooth stereo.
samsung bluetooth headset in my experience are garbage and highly overpriced. But what's worse? The worst customer service on the planet. My HM7000 crackles so much it's useless but the hilarious part was when I bought it for my Galaxy III for voice commands... the FreeSync app for voice control works on Gingerbread and BELOW. They released this along with the S III... wow what idiots. And they've never updated FreeSync. I waited a while, until I was "out of warranty" just a few months later apparently, and they wouldn't let me return or even exchange it even after hours of multiple calls. I've never had worse customer service than Samsung. Good phones, crap headsets, nightmare customer service. Samsung.

ocujos
Old
Thanks Meter 96
I have a Sony Ericsson MW600 BT headset (old model). It's got an OLED display for caller information and song names as well and an FM tuner too! They're in-ear headphones. Excellent build and sound quality (for the price). There are newer and better Sony models available. You decide which one you want based on your budget.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Galaxy Note - Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 | Nexus 4 - Stock Google AOSP | Galaxy Nexus - BeanStalk 4.3.1 | Nexus One - QND MIUI 2.3.30