[Development][Source]CyanogenMod 11 for SGT-3 10.1

Tip us?

Nonta72
Old
Thanks Meter 334
Unhappy Ooops !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_666 View Post
All files must be flashed by PDA section ONLY! NEVER touch the bootloader section of Odin, or you can get a BRICK! This warning is for all users!
Now, for you question: you must flash images by PDA section like this: 1. Boot, 2. Recovery. (uncheck the "autoreboot" option). Now go to the new TWRP recovery and select wipe menu. Wipe all exept the storage cards. Now reboot to Odin and flash the last System file. If you have P5200 - it's boots to cyanogen and u see how it buggy and unstable. If you have P5210 device - it won't boot.

P.S. Wait... Why u need to flash CM?
Ok, thanks for the guide again.
Unfortunately I have the P5210 model
I would like to flash CM to see if this could increase performance of the Tab again (It's stable with ROMS like PIMP Droid from @Restl3ss, Grevious from @WHOIZLUCKY92 or my early build AmatROM HD "combinaison of both PIMP and Grevious ROM)
Gaming experience of the Tab is NOT terrible like on my Note 8.0 (no longer have it)
Asphalt won't play on High Setting after the "Great Wall" update, NFS: Most Wanted sometimes lag too if on stock odexed.
I am pretty sure apps are NOT optimized for its x86 CPU.

Sent from my GT-P5210 powered by AmatROM HD
The Following User Says Thank You to Nonta72 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Restl3ss
Old
Thanks Meter 351

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonta72 View Post
Ok, thanks for the guide again.
Unfortunately I have the P5210 model
I would like to flash CM to see if this could increase performance of the Tab again (It's stable with ROMS like PIMP Droid from @Restl3ss, Grevious from @WHOIZLUCKY92 or my early build AmatROM HD "combinaison of both PIMP and Grevious ROM)
Gaming experience of the Tab is NOT terrible like on my Note 8.0 (no longer have it)
Asphalt won't play on High Setting after the "Great Wall" update, NFS: Most Wanted sometimes lag too if on stock odexed.
I am pretty sure apps are NOT optimized for its x86 CPU.

how exactly is amatrom a combination of grievous and pimpdroid? All 3 roms are as far apart as any other stock based build.
Death to all but metal.
If you like my work, why not hit that thanks button?

My rom:

Nonta72
Old
(Last edited by Nonta72; 29th March 2014 at 11:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 334
Default Sorry I mean your Stock deodexed NOT PIMP Droid :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restl3ss View Post
how exactly is amatrom a combination of grievous and pimpdroid? All 3 roms are as far apart as any other stock based build.
I made a mistake
The ROM is based on Grevious L5 at 20% !
Also I took some files such as systemUI from your Stock deodexed (since I didn't like GREVIOUS LS5 Statut bar and fonts ). So this take 10% of the ROM
And then I tried modding SecSettings.apk, android-policy.jar, services.jar, multiwindow.jar to get the buggy Multiwindow This should make 65% of the ROM (if you should consider decompiling, recompiling different apks and .jar modified bootanimation and more)
Wanam Xposed and Xposed Installer (Obviously) also take 5% of it

It was a mistake: Stock-Deodexed-P5210 NOT PIMP-Droid

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nonta72 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]