5,814,939 Members 45,859 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

unable to restore system even odin is not working !!

Tip us?
 
Akash sky
Old
#1  
Akash sky's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 311
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Delhi
Default unable to restore system even odin is not working !!

it start with random reboot ... then no of reboot increase and finaly bootloop....then i tried to go odin mode but when enter in odin mode phone get restart again...then i tried to reflash a new rom through cwm but no success it get stuck on samsung....den it tried to restore but it restoring /system fail...please help me fast
CRAZY ALWAYZZ
 
marcussmith2626
Old
#2  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,406
Posts: 4,450
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
instructions for flashing via odin can be found
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568853


you cant restore a nandroid backup unless the following conditions are met
you are on the same kernel to which the backup was made on (unless you advance restore)
you are on the same file system to which the backup was made on

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360


My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!
 
Akash sky
Old
(Last edited by Akash sky; 29th March 2014 at 12:02 PM.)
#3  
Akash sky's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 311
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626 View Post
instructions for flashing via odin can be found
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568853


you cant restore a nandroid backup unless the following conditions are met
you are on the same kernel to which the backup was made on (unless you advance restore)
you are on the same file system to which the backup was made on
man i know how to flash via odin and how to restore.....prblm is my phone is not going to odin mode it get restart again and again after getting to odin mode....and with all condition you posted above no success..
CRAZY ALWAYZZ
 
marcussmith2626
Old
#4  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,406
Posts: 4,450
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash sky View Post
man i know how to flash via odin and how to restore.....prblm is my phone is not going to odin mode it get restart again and again after getting to odin mode
if you cant access odin mode then there is most likely a hardware fault with your phone
take to service center

if phone keeps restarting could be a power button fault

try putting it into odin mode with a usb jig instead else to take to service center if you dont have one (they are only a 3 off amazon)

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360


My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!
 
Akash sky
Old
#5  
Akash sky's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 311
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626 View Post
if you cant access odin mode then there is most likely a hardware fault with your phone
take to service center

if phone keeps restarting could be a power button fault

try putting it into odin mode with a usb jig instead else to take to service center if you dont have one (they are only a 3 off amazon)
i think it is power button fault....do you how to fix it ???
CRAZY ALWAYZZ
 
marcussmith2626
Old
#6  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,406
Posts: 4,450
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash sky View Post
i think it is power button fault....do you how to fix it ???
take to a repair shop and they will replace else

if you dont want to pay and do it yourself im sure google will give you a guide

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360


My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes