[ROM] [1/2/2014] Stock Rooted ROM - D80110g

Search This thread

DooLocsta

Feb 2, 2009
I flashed this over my c version and wiped Dalvik/Cache everything updated fine but I don't have a connection to the Play Store. I have tried multiple solutions like editing the hosts file and then deleting the host file but I don't think my phone is even reading that since it doesn't create a new one on a reboot or when opening the store. Any ideas?

MikeyFid

Oct 29, 2012
Jackson
So I "downloaded" 1.67GB with the mega thing and it does nothing? I can't find it anywhere.
What the hell did I download?

tiguy99

Oct 3, 2007
Chicago
Would be nice to have the radio/modem of this new update in a zip file

Has anyone made this? I really need it at the moment....or if Anyone has the Rom I can download that would be amazing.

Sorry if this has been answered already but does the Rom include the D80110g modem?

Last edited:

SystemErrorOne

Jun 7, 2011
Jacksonville

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There was no ROM for the new update so I tried my hand at it. It's rooted and has busybox.

Credits/Acknowledgments:
    Scrosler (I used his updater script)
    Hyelton for the kdz
    Bullghost for making a kickass kdz extractor

When flashing it takes a while at formatting so don't freak out. Make sure to wipe Dalvik and Cache after you flash.

Not responsible for anything! Use at your own risk!

NO REQUESTS! I'M NOT GOING TO DEODEX, DEBLOAT, OR INVERT APPS, ETC... PLEASE DON'T ASK

Pay no mind to icons, there are ones I made for myself, the ROM is stock.
    EkaOehMl.png

Download:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!QUxGGb4C!Zj_eHkkJ-cDi4G-ycR-zeWNxylYINF7OmiSTwC95YZE

Mirror:
    http://jent.us/roms/TMo-Stock-Rooted-D80110g.zip
    I am currently running Cyanogenmod 10.2 and it's cool, but I hate the camera app. I downloaded the LG Camera, but it's not the same as the LG G2 camera app and it appears no camera app utilizes the OIS feature of the camera. So I'm not digging it, since I use camera quite a bit.

Anyway

I'm looking for a good stock rooted rom where I can debloat myself and install Xposed so I can get rid of the menu button.

Is this a good rom for my needs?

Or should I look elsewhere? Keep in mind stability is my goal since I'll most likely run it forever.

Thanks in advance!

This is a great Rom if you want to go back to stock... I've been running it for a while and I'm having absolutely no problems, battery life is great.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    through TWRP?

wipe necessary?
    Through TWRP but only wipe Dalvik/Cache

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
    O I can't wait until you build the mods, I will be the first to try them out.... when do you think that you will start doing that? Abs would you please let me know when you do

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Well Ive already started getting warmed in G2 smali.files working on call record and a few others which is great but I'm lacking latest stock deodex rom base to apply them in.
    Unfortunately my C drive on PC is a mess with SDK & JDK files not working correctly so me deodexing stock rom wont be happening anytime soon unfortunately :crying:
    If anyone would like to help out on that end we can get this party started.