Unfortunately, above script does not work in case of Samsung Qualcomm (Snapdragon) devices running 4.4.2 KitKat stock kernel.
Fortunately @shazzl in post #438 suggested a very interesting idea to start run-parts using /system/etc/init.qcom.post_boot.sh
I tuned, nuanced and implemented this idea in real life by creating my add_initd.sh script. I have created also a CWM/MOP flashable file to apply this modification as simple as possible
- a rooted Samsung Qualcomm (Snapdragon) device
- custom recovery (CWM/TWRP) or Mobile Odin PRO
- Busybox installed (every custom ROM should contains it, in case of (CF-Auto-)rooted pure stock - just install it using THIS APP from Play Store)
1. Custom recovery (KNOX 0x1) - open file using "Install Zip" option and confirm "Yes - install..."
2. Mobile Odin PRO - open file using "OTA/Update ZIP" option. UNTICK Everroot! This type of installation let you keep KNOX 0x0 if you still kept this flag (thanks to udating every ROM by Mobile Odin PRO only)