5,606,297 Members 32,095 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Water leaks to the microphone everytime I wash or put the xperia v in water

Tip us?

immanuka
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs down [Q] Water leaks to the microphone everytime I wash or put the xperia v in water

Everytime I put my xperia v in water, water leaks into the microphone and it doesn't work properly after that! I made sure I clipped the back cover and the openings to the USB and Headphone jacks properly!

rinkulsk
Old
(Last edited by rinkulsk; 2nd January 2014 at 09:42 AM.)
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by immanuka View Post
Everytime I put my xperia v in water, water leaks into the microphone and it doesn't work properly after that! I made sure I clipped the back cover and the openings to the USB and Headphone jacks properly!
just blow air into microphones and speakers after you take out of water your xv this will solve the problem n my also same problem but loving my xperia v......

immanuka
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkulsk View Post
just blow air into microphones and speakers after you take out of water your xv this will solve the problem n my also same problem but loving my xperia v......
yeah thanks I'll try that
The Following User Says Thank You to immanuka For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rinkulsk
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
yeah thanks I'll try that
no problem...... dear

immanuka
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkulsk View Post
no problem...... dear
It's not working:/ now the microphone is not working at all, when I take a call and talk the other person can't hear at all but when I blow air the other person can hear it! Help please?
The Following User Says Thank You to immanuka For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rinkulsk
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
It's not working:/ now the microphone is not working at all, when I take a call and talk the other person can't hear at all but when I blow air the other person can hear it! Help please?
now only i dipped my xv into water n all i working fine afer air blowen to microphone and speaker n other person can hear your voice when u blow air right??
so i am noob here in so have no further idea dear sorry!!!!!!!

coolvicky4u
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
i am experiencing the same issue as you stated. However i have given my phone for repair today. Let's see what they say.

tharaka
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolvicky4u View Post
i am experiencing the same issue as you stated. However i have given my phone for repair today. Let's see what they say.
Same here. Mine had more issues. There was some droplets forming inside the camera and then there was a white smudge in the LCD as well. I think there was some kind of a leak in mine. But those aren't there anymore, but the mic issue still prevails.

How long did you guys leave it be?