XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

App deployment in Google play store

Tip us?

shriram.sekar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default App deployment in Google play store

Hi all I have some app . I like to deploy it on Google play store . Can I deploy all the apps with a same developer registration . And I also want know how many apps could I deploy with same account.and I also want to know details about earning from my app . I wish to display ads on my app . What is the actual procedure for that

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to shriram.sekar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sondre41
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Unlimited

You can publish an unlimited amount of apps with a single account.
The Following User Says Thank You to sondre41 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

danelab
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by shriram.sekar View Post
Hi all I have some app . I like to deploy it on Google play store . Can I deploy all the apps with a same developer registration . And I also want know how many apps could I deploy with same account.and I also want to know details about earning from my app . I wish to display ads on my app . What is the actual procedure for that

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app
You can upload all your apps, at least I have never heard about any limitations.
There 3 option how to monetize your app:
1) Make Paid app , all earned money will be transferred on your bank account
2) Make free app, but with in-app-billing(unlock some premium feature for example). All earned money will be transferred on your bank account
3) Display Ads in your app. Payment process depends on your Ads provider.
The Following User Says Thank You to danelab For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]