Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,072 Members 41,120 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to flash kdz step by step ,plz

Tip us?

memofoda111
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] how to flash kdz step by step ,plz

hi guys
i managed to root my lg optimus l7 ii p715 by this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2284822
but after a while i'd like to return to the original firmware to able to update it ...
the previous thread provided the method to do that but it doesn't succeed though i have the kdz approperiate ...
Is there any other suggestion please ??

TahaX
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by memofoda111 View Post
hi guys
i managed to root my lg optimus l7 ii p715 by this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2284822
but after a while i'd like to return to the original firmware to able to update it ...
the previous thread provided the method to do that but it doesn't succeed though i have the kdz approperiate ...
Is there any other suggestion please ??
Find your country's original firmware on this website and place it on your desktop. Remove the battery from your phone and connect it to your computer with a USB cable, then boot your phone into emergency mode. Open the KDZ program and set your phone to 3GQCT and EMERGENCY. Select the KDZ file that you placed on your desktop and run the program. Wait for the program to finish, then unplug your phone from the USB cable and put your battery back in. Boot your phone up normally and everything should be fine.

memofoda111
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahaX View Post
Find your country's original firmware on this website and place it on your desktop. Remove the battery from your phone and connect it to your computer with a USB cable, then boot your phone into emergency mode. Open the KDZ program and set your phone to 3GQCT and EMERGENCY. Select the KDZ file that you placed on your desktop and run the program. Wait for the program to finish, then unplug your phone from the USB cable and put your battery back in. Boot your phone up normally and everything should be fine.
thanks my friend .... i flashed the new firmware successfully ...

TahaX
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by memofoda111 View Post
thanks my friend .... i flashed the new firmware successfully ...
You're very welcome.