Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 47,022 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked my moto g :(

Tip us?

nemanco
Old
(Last edited by nemanco; 29th March 2014 at 10:29 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Bricked my moto g :(

Hey guys i bought a moto g yesterday and today i unlocked the bootloader installed the twrp, and everithyng was going fine. And then i installed Touch control, and it sayid i need to install the modified stock kernel. So i installed it and in twrp it sayid susesfull, then in clicked Reboot System, and it just froze on Black Screen, i connected it to my laptop, and when i try to accese bootloader, and it is connected to my laptop it make a sound like i have plugged and unplugged my usb port,so can someone please help me ???

ajeetone
Old
Thanks Meter 32
There is a guide to restore stock firmware in q&a thread that is sticky. Are you able to go in fastboot?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

nemanco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeetone View Post
There is a guide to restore stock firmware in q&a thread that is sticky. Are you able to go in fastboot?

Nope i just hold Vol down and Power and nothing happens ((

ajeetone
Old
Thanks Meter 32
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2623587 i think this thread will help you and before applying anything please read the consequences for flashing rom or kernal best of luck

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

And don't post in development thread

nemanco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeetone View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2623587 i think this thread will help you and before applying anything please read the consequences for flashing rom or kernal best of luck

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

And don't post in development thread

Tank you i thing this is it, i will try it first thing in the morning !!!

nemanco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I've been able to acces to corupted bootloader mod, but i realy dont know what to do next can someone please tell, or explane me what to do next ?

nemanco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Hey guys i have Unbricked my phone , i found a nother way to unbrick it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laU6NQ0LxR0#t=252, finay, i done half way the instalation of the driver, and then i just run the restore_us retail and voiala, tanks for all of your help !!!

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more