Originally Posted by Tazz.
Hey XDA-Developers Community,
I've browsed this forum multiples of times and finally decided to make an account. I've seen these ads on Themer and everyone's awesome home screen and all. But here are a few question on Themer that I have.
Note: I don't own an Android device at all(or any device), I am asking these questions so when purchasing an Android phone it'll work well.
- Will Themer work on any Android Phone/Device?
- Will Themer work on the HTC One M8?
- Will Themer work on the Google Nexus 5?
- Does Themer make my phone waste extra battery?
- Does Themer require me to root my phone?
- Users that use Themer, describe it in a few sentences
Thank You to anyone who can help clarify my questions and all
Hi there, glad you joined!
1. Themer won't work on any phone, as our team has to configure each team to match the current supported resolutions. For the current list of supported devices, see this link: http://support.themerapp.com/knowled...are-supported-
4. Themer uses the same amount of battery as any third party launcher. So if you change themes too often, you won't notice any more battery usage than with other launchers.
5. You don't have to root your phone to use Themer.
6. Themer is a homescreen replacement (launcher). It changes your icons, wallpaper, widgets as well as your app drawer. Changing themes is easy, as you simply tap Apply on the theme you want, and within seconds you can have a brand new theme. No external apps are required as everything you need is built into Themer. Also, once a theme is applied, you can still make lots of changes to your homescreen in order to make it suit your individual needs. Please see these videos too, as they will help further your theming knowledge: http://bit.ly/ThemerVideos
Hope this helps!