battery problem

OP oziboy

29th March 2014, 12:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18

265 posts
Donate to Me
More
so i have this weird problem, my battery when it runs low at 9 percent, i immediately get a new notification
and on that new notification it says 0 percent and right after that notification my phone closes and doesnt start up till i charge it again...
anyone know what can be the problem/solution? im on full stock, locked bootloader etc.
regards,
-ozi
29th March 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 14

94 posts
If it's just 9% then you have nothing to worry about. Our batteries doesn't like to run to 0%. If your level is between 10-20%, you should start thinking about charging.
The Following User Says Thank You to /\/\ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 11:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18

265 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by /\/\

If it's just 9% then you have nothing to worry about. Our batteries doesn't like to run to 0%. If your level is between 10-20%, you should start thinking about charging.

well ok :d
i usually dont let my battery go lower than 15 percent but i am worrying if i need an urgent call or something, anyway im wearing an external battery with me now :d just in case
thanks for your reply.
30th March 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 14

94 posts
External battery for X+ :>?

I check the battery level every evening and calculate how much will I need tomorrow. If I am not planning to play games nor browse the internet for one hour, 40% left should be more than enough .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread