FORUMS

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Moded Google Play Issue Can u Help

29th March 2014, 07:41 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsam4

1) device status can be made official if you are below 4.4.2 using wanam xposed.
2) gapps work on all roms. They are google apps combined into a flashable zip.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

i will use 4.3 and i saw the Features list of wanam xposed i didn't saw anything about make offical so can you tell me how to do it and thanks for help
 
 
29th March 2014, 12:44 PM |#12  
maxsam4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 48
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdelbaser

i will use 4.3 and i saw the Features list of wanam xposed i didn't saw anything about make offical so can you tell me how to do it and thanks for help

1) you can't downgrade to 4.3 from 4.4.2. If you currently are using 4.3 then it is ok.
2) install xposed framework then download wanam xposed. Open wanam exposed and go to security where you will find the option.

I am attaching a screenshot of it



Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1396093460413.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	2657015  
The Following User Says Thank You to maxsam4 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 01:47 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsam4

1) you can't downgrade to 4.3 from 4.4.2. If you currently are using 4.3 then it is ok.
2) install xposed framework then download wanam xposed. Open wanam exposed and go to security where you will find the option.

I am attaching a screenshot of it



Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

it's offical now just from the rom without the app but thanks for help anyway you rock
30th March 2014, 05:17 AM |#14  
maxsam4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 48
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdelbaser

it's offical now just from the rom without the app but thanks for help anyway you rock

I am glad I could help
Have a nice day.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes