Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Need latest Samsung Hub apk

OP diehardbattery

25th March 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 31
 
347 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Hey, I'm looking for the latest version of the Samsung Hub app. According to Google Play, it's version 14021802.1.30.01 on 3/5/14. I'm running an international ROM and Google Play won't let me download it. Strange because the app was already in the ROM. Thanks.
26th March 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #2  
mr pnut's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Compton Ca.
Thanks Meter: 391
 
1,105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardbattery

Hey, I'm looking for the latest version of the Samsung Hub app. According to Google Play, it's version 14021802.1.30.01 on 3/5/14. I'm running an international ROM and Google Play won't let me download it. Strange because the app was already in the ROM. Thanks.

Have you tried dl from the Samsung apps?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th March 2014, 06:29 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 31
 
347 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
I can't find it anywhere in the Samsung Apps app
28th March 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #4  
toastido's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Huntsville, AL
Thanks Meter: 572
 
674 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Donate to Me
More
Here ya go. I threw in the updater for good measure.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qwk4g93ge...%2Bupdater.zip

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
28th March 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 31
 
347 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastido

Here ya go. I threw in the updater for good measure.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qwk4g93ge...%2Bupdater.zip

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Okay, the saga continues. I installed this version but it still says version 14011301.1.30.01 in the app... I've been working with Samsung on an issue where I cannot sign into the video portion of the hub. I simply get a error message that says "failed to sign in". I have a couple of movies that I bought from there, but I can't access them because it won't let me sign in. Books, music, and games work fine.

Their suggestion was to download the Samsung Hub from Google Play, which I can't do. I switched to a US based ROM, and it still won't let me download it... Not sure what to do here. I have a friend who has a completely stock T-Mobile Note 3, and they can't download it either. Same on my wife's S4...
30th March 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #6  
toastido's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Huntsville, AL
Thanks Meter: 572
 
674 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardbattery

Okay, the saga continues. I installed this version but it still says version 14011301.1.30.01 in the app... I've been working with Samsung on an issue where I cannot sign into the video portion of the hub. I simply get a error message that says "failed to sign in". I have a couple of movies that I bought from there, but I can't access them because it won't let me sign in. Books, music, and games work fine.

Their suggestion was to download the Samsung Hub from Google Play, which I can't do. I switched to a US based ROM, and it still won't let me download it... Not sure what to do here. I have a friend who has a completely stock T-Mobile Note 3, and they can't download it either. Same on my wife's S4...

The set I posted is the latest that is available. Wish I knew more to help ya out but unfortunately that's all I got.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
30th March 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 31
 
347 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastido

The set I posted is the latest that is available. Wish I knew more to help ya out but unfortunately that's all I got.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks anyway

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes