Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,395 Members 46,883 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need latest Samsung Hub apk

Tip us?

diehardbattery
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Default Need latest Samsung Hub apk

Hey, I'm looking for the latest version of the Samsung Hub app. According to Google Play, it's version 14021802.1.30.01 on 3/5/14. I'm running an international ROM and Google Play won't let me download it. Strange because the app was already in the ROM. Thanks.

mr pnut
Old
Thanks Meter 380

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardbattery View Post
Hey, I'm looking for the latest version of the Samsung Hub app. According to Google Play, it's version 14021802.1.30.01 on 3/5/14. I'm running an international ROM and Google Play won't let me download it. Strange because the app was already in the ROM. Thanks.
Have you tried dl from the Samsung apps?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

diehardbattery
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
I can't find it anywhere in the Samsung Apps app

toastido
Old
Thanks Meter 426

DONATE TO ME
Here ya go. I threw in the updater for good measure.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qwk4g93ge...%2Bupdater.zip

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
If I've helped you, hit the Thanks! button!

Devices:
2012 ASUS Nexus 7 - KitKat 4.4.4 Stock ROM - leanKernel(grouper) v4.0
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 - KitKat 4.4.2 Stock ROM(N900TUVUDNF4) - leanKernel(N900T) v3.6

Helpful Threads by Yours Truly:

diehardbattery
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastido View Post
Here ya go. I threw in the updater for good measure.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qwk4g93ge...%2Bupdater.zip

Okay, the saga continues. I installed this version but it still says version 14011301.1.30.01 in the app... I've been working with Samsung on an issue where I cannot sign into the video portion of the hub. I simply get a error message that says "failed to sign in". I have a couple of movies that I bought from there, but I can't access them because it won't let me sign in. Books, music, and games work fine.

Their suggestion was to download the Samsung Hub from Google Play, which I can't do. I switched to a US based ROM, and it still won't let me download it... Not sure what to do here. I have a friend who has a completely stock T-Mobile Note 3, and they can't download it either. Same on my wife's S4...

toastido
Old
Thanks Meter 426

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardbattery View Post
Okay, the saga continues. I installed this version but it still says version 14011301.1.30.01 in the app... I've been working with Samsung on an issue where I cannot sign into the video portion of the hub. I simply get a error message that says "failed to sign in". I have a couple of movies that I bought from there, but I can't access them because it won't let me sign in. Books, music, and games work fine.

Their suggestion was to download the Samsung Hub from Google Play, which I can't do. I switched to a US based ROM, and it still won't let me download it... Not sure what to do here. I have a friend who has a completely stock T-Mobile Note 3, and they can't download it either. Same on my wife's S4...
The set I posted is the latest that is available. Wish I knew more to help ya out but unfortunately that's all I got.

If I've helped you, hit the Thanks! button!

Devices:
2012 ASUS Nexus 7 - KitKat 4.4.4 Stock ROM - leanKernel(grouper) v4.0
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 - KitKat 4.4.2 Stock ROM(N900TUVUDNF4) - leanKernel(N900T) v3.6

Helpful Threads by Yours Truly:

diehardbattery
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastido View Post
The set I posted is the latest that is available. Wish I knew more to help ya out but unfortunately that's all I got.

Thanks anyway