Originally Posted by mackcyber
Im using Galaxy Grand Duos with stock ROM 4.1.2.
I would like to try custo ROM : GENNXT SUPERIOR ROM witch i read review its the best ROM for Grand
My question, if i installed this ROM and someday want to revert back to stock Rom, is it possible and how to do it ?
Tq for any explanation and help..
No worry u can install the ROM just follow the instruction given by developer don't skip any steps..
Yes u can revert to stock rom by following these steps
IMP : UR Battery should be charged to 85% atleast
1) Download u r mobile official firmware based on u r region from www.sammobile.com/
or samsungupdates.com it will be approx 1GB file
2) Download Kies install it and it drivers
3) extract the rom u downloaded
4) Download Odin3.04 and run it.
5) Go to the download mode press VOLUMEUP+POWER+MENU at once till samsung galaxy grand logo apears then release the button and then press VOLUME UP to continue.
6) see the com icon it should be blue or else u have driver issue if so reinstall driver and run it again. In message tab it will be displayed as Added.
7) Click on PDA and select the file u have extracted it would approx or more than 1.2GB
8) Check AUTOREBOOT and F.REST and then click on start button...It may take 8 to 10 min to flash be patient and do not interupt the flash process or u will brick u r mobile
9) Once Pass icon is shown u can remove u r mobile from USB.
Video Guide : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVLyjeqPtn0