Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

About the new ROm of ETeam

Tip us?

mat1mi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default About the new ROm of ETeam

I try to install the new rom DN3 4.1, 4.2 beta and 4 RC, but it allways stop in logo Samsung. I wait 30 minutes and still that! But Only DN3 Rom v3.2 (dt. 03/01/2014) (Stable) I can install for my Note 2 (
How can i fix it Thanks for reading and sorry for bad english!

Mussels84
Old
Thanks Meter 1137
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat1mi View Post
I try to install the new rom DN3 4.1, 4.2 beta and 4 RC, but it allways stop in logo Samsung. I wait 30 minutes and still that! But Only DN3 Rom v3.2 (dt. 03/01/2014) (Stable) I can install for my Note 2 (
clear cache + dalvik in recovery.
Echoe has moved house temporarily / http://echoerom.com/
Echoe FAQ/Common problem fixes
Galaxy Note III N9005, 32GB black: Daily. Rooted 4.4.2, KNOX 0x1. Echoe V14 + AEL kernel (Broke 40K in antutu!)
2x GT-i9505 on Echoe/EchoeGE (keep forgetting to update versions in my sig) Dual booting is fun, people!
galaxy tab 3 8.0 - Bindroid. was OC'd to 1.8GHz on (GalaTab Kernel waiting on kitkat update)
Galaxy Tab 1 7.0 running kitkat off the SD card
The Following User Says Thank You to Mussels84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pnsdhrn
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat1mi View Post
First of all you install Philz 6.19.2 Recovery.Then go to recovery,wipe Cache and Dalvik,then wipe Data.There select Wipe Clean to install a new ROM.Then select Install zip,make Update Binary to (0) and flash the ROM zip.After flashing is completed,wipe Cache and Dalvik again and reboot.You will go fine without any problems.Rock!
The Following User Says Thank You to pnsdhrn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mat1mi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnsdhrn View Post
First of all you install Philz 6.19.2 Recovery.Then go to recovery,wipe Cache and Dalvik,then wipe Data.There select Wipe Clean to install a new ROM.Then select Install zip,make Update Binary to (0) and flash the ROM zip.After flashing is completed,wipe Cache and Dalvik again and reboot.You will go fine without any problems.Rock!
How can I Update Binary to (0) ? Thanks!

mat1mi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnsdhrn View Post
I do your way! But I wait for 15 minute anh still at Logo Samsung! I use PhilZ Touch 5 6.0.3.3!

dabenaute
Old
Thanks Meter 197
Hi
Use the la test philz (6.19.3)
In recovery
Factory reset/clean to install a New rom
Install zip/uncheck old update binary () to have ()
Install zip/choose your rom and flash
Reboot: P
GALAXY NOTE3[KITKAT]X-NOTE BUILD18.0 NF4-N9005
GALAXY NOTE2[KITKAT]X-TREME-N7100XXUFNE2-ver3(RC2)
GALAXY GEAR[TIZEN]SM-V700XXUCFN1
GALAXY SII[JB]LSW-WIZZEDCAT V3.3
IF MY POST HELPED,HIT THANKS
The Following User Says Thank You to dabenaute For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pakure
Old
Thanks Meter 497
Or simply use twrp 2.7 recovery

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
my androids

10 incher: ASUS Transformer 300 pad (with dock) with stock 4.2.1

8 incher: GALAXY NOTE 8 (N5100)

7 incher : NEXUS 7(2013)

5.5 incher: GALAXY NOTE 2 (N7100): the BE(A)ST phone: ditto note3 v5

4.3 incher: HTC HD2 : pdaimatejam's WP7.8 on nand and tungsten's CM 10.1 based rom on native sd

OTHER: CHROMECAST

also supporting two nexus' 4 at home (brother's and my wife's)

The Following User Says Thank You to pakure For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]