MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

[Q] PROBLEM WITH MY BATTERY AFTER INSTALL 4.4 (i9505)

29th March 2014, 02:01 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 556

1,807 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolarica

i have now 4.4.2 official. after 2-3 minuts 1% of my battery down. i can play games or watching movie.... every 2-3 minutes my batery down
i don t know why....

"my mobile phone is SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 I9505x "

Your phone is one DEMO, no is a phone completely. You shouldnt play with this firmwares, coz the firmware u flashed is for the GT-i9505 original. Your DEMO unit maybe was prepared for android 4.2.2 but no for 4.4.2. Anyway this phone only is good for play games, watching movies or play music (without call service or sim card).
Last edited by Joku1981; 29th March 2014 at 02:05 AM.
29th March 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

"my mobile phone is SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 I9505x "

Your phone is one DEMO, no is a phone completely. You shouldnt play with this firmwares, coz the firmware u flashed is for the GT-i9505 original. Your DEMO unit maybe was prepared for android 4.2.2 but no for 4.4.2. Anyway this phone only is good for play games, watching movies or play music (without call service or sim card).

my phone have sim card and i can call
30th March 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #13  
Flag Victoria BC
Thanks Meter: 20

89 posts
More
At first my phone was working fine but after the Indian version of the 4.4.2 for i9500, It has been eating battery like no other.
2-3% battery every 4-5 minutes, That's some buggy software.
I don't know if you guys are having this problem or not but my phone goes into bootloop randomly, It will be working fine and restarts perfectly but randomly it will shutdown and go into bootloop.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread