XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] STOCK ROM FOR o+/Oplus 8.31z

Tip us?

jhadz13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] [HELP] STOCK ROM FOR o+/Oplus 8.31z

can anyone help me to recover my rom. my phone wont bootup after installing the drivers for chainfire 3d.. im running on a rooted android jellybean 4.2.2, is it possible to recover my rom.. i tried a wipe data/factory reset on recovery mode, but still im stuck on boot animation.. i dont have a backup of my rom so is it possible that i can recover it? any help would be appreciated.. sorry for being a noob.. thanks guyz

jhadz13
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
up!! help pls

josiahraniel16
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Post bricked O+ 8.31z

Happy New year Guys! Please help me, i have also problem with this device O+8.31z, after successfully rooting, i partition my 8gig. sd card using minitool partition, because first time doing this, i devided it into 2, 4gig in main storage and 4gig in the second 1 and then link the apps by using link2sd, then i realized that i'm wasting more space to my main storage that's why i decided to re-partition using minitool, first partition was 7gig, the main storage with fat32 format, and the second was 1gig, for EXT2 format, and it works successfully,. and then my cousin borrowed it, and
he said he accidentally clicked the system updates button and suddenly encountered prompting "error", there is no way to do except rebooting, after rebooting it was stock on Logo of O+, What should I do? i tried to recover using recovery @ fastboot but it does'nt work, Is it possible to recovered if I borrowed same device/phone and i copy the backup user data of this phone using sd card?, I've tried copying O+8.36z but it does not worked, prompting error: Checksum compare fail,. I hope you can help us, thank you in advance!

josiahraniel16
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy O+ plus 8.31z stock rom

up.. please help us...

stipipoy
Old
Thanks Meter 3
How's ur phone now? I think the best way to go is to flash your phone with a stock rom for the 8.31z series.

Sent from my O+ 8.15 Android using Tapatalk

NekoKun
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Guys.. How did you Root your phones in the first place? T.T