FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Would it be possible to give me some advice on whats wrong with my HTC ONE. Every time I install a ROM after a few minutes I get "com.htc.htc dialer isnt responding", a few minutes later the device reboots itself. Ive tried locking and unlocking the bootloader, running RUUs (Which when I do i just get the taskbar at the top of the screen nothing else), flashing the latest firmware, and different Kernels, I have completely run out of ideas. any ideas how I can get it working? Ive been trying to fix it since Friday (Up till 4am and all day yesterday, searched for answers all over the place and I just cant fins a solution)

I bought it off ebay and the guy before tried to root it, I thought I could fix it (teaches me for trying to save some money), when I got it it had been rooted and had HBoot 1.55 and ive downgraded it to 1.44, locked and unlocked the bootloader. Kernel is ElementalX-m7-13.5.1 and Radio is Radio_4A.23.3263.28_10.38r.1157.04L and im trying to install the Elegancia_ONE_1.0.0_2 ROM

version: 0.5
version-bootloader: 1.44.0000
version-baseband: 4A.19.3263.13
version-cpld: None
version-microp: None
version-main: 1.29.401.12
version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
serialno:
imei:
meid: 00000000000000
product: m7_ul
platform: HBOOT-8064