I think i Messed up

Search This thread

thedan55

Aug 23, 2009
guys ii really need some help.

i downloaded BTU-N9005XXUENB7-20140310153913 and flashed it via odin while in download mode. the flash was successful but now all im seeing is "recovery booting" on the phone and its just staying there?

ii was on stock rom 4.3 rooted with custom recovery before flashing the 4.4.2 file in odin. have i f****d my phone?

i did the same thing as i did last time iand it worked but im not sure whats going on here?

please can someone help me please:crying::crying::crying::crying:

kenny1991

Feb 5, 2012
Same happened to me when i used mobile Odin. The bootloader wasn't updated.

Did you use Odin 1.85? And did you tick the option update new bootloader? If not do that.

If did that then wipe cache and data reset from recovery.

Reactions: thedan55

thedan55

Aug 23, 2009

Did you use Odin 1.85? And did you tick the option update new bootloader? If not do that.

yeah i used the wrong version of odin. i used 1.85 now its working, but i didnt select update bootloader, how do i know if it updated the bootloader?

kenny1991

Feb 5, 2012
You know if the phone is up and running. Kitkat can't boot without new bootloader. So if the phone is working there is no issues.

Reactions: thedan55

thedan55

Aug 23, 2009
You know if the phone is up and running. Kitkat can't boot without new bootloader. So if the phone is working there is no issues.

last thing. im trying to install TWRP . i have the tar file from their site. i used odin 1.85 and 3 and flashed pda. odin says its done but it wont boot into TWRP it just reboots.

edit: i used mobile odin and its all good thanks for all your help

Last edited:

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
last thing. im trying to install TWRP . i have the tar file from their site. i used odin 1.85 and 3 and flashed pda. odin says its done but it wont boot into TWRP it just reboots.

edit: i used mobile odin and its all good thanks for all your help

just FYI,
if you want to flash TW custom ROM, the best you use is Chenglu CWM. So far I seldom see user complain got problem during flashing with this CWM.
TWRP, some users got problem, some are not.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.