[Q] HTC Desire Z can't boot, recovery, adb.

OP szablcs75

29th March 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Debrecen
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hi.I have a little problem with my HTC, i tried to downgrade and root it but after I did everything it still dont working.I tried to flash with many stock roms from cmd, and with RUU.exe, but its still not working.I tried in cmd and at the end its stopped with radio installing at 95% with:status read failed(too many links) and its now always boots up to fastboot mode.
I have hboot version:0.85.000.5, CID is HTC_102.
Can somebody help me pls?
29th March 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls
Thanks Meter: 2,851

5,965 posts
More
You will need to find the right RUU and flash back to stock, then if you're able to do this you will need to start fresh with the downgrade and root as laid out in the xda wiki, other methods may lead to this outcome

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th March 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Debrecen

3 posts
More
Not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by demkantor

You will need to find the right RUU and flash back to stock, then if you're able to do this you will need to start fresh with the downgrade and root as laid out in the xda wiki, other methods may lead to this outcome

I tried many RUU but if I try to install from HTCdev's stock ruu it is exiting with ROM not supported, or with other RUU hangs on for a litle bit with erasing cache but after some minutes it gives USB connection error.I tried it with WWE RUU but its still not working.
When i tried permament root it doesnt sent psneuter to my phone, is this a problem or can I unlock the booloader from Fastboot mode?
Last edited by szablcs75; 30th March 2014 at 09:33 AM.
30th March 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Debrecen

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demkantor

I found the stock rom for it, im trying to install it from fastboot mode and cmd but its always stops at radio installing at 95%, and if im trying to install the RUU.exe, its stucks at erasing cache.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread