Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,742 Members 37,364 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Different versions Of the Note

Tip us?

tevaamir
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Different versions Of the Note

Hi,
I'm going to purchase note 10.1 2014 ed Wi-Fi only version. I heard a lot about different version with different processor, but I can't find clear explanation on the web if there is two version of the wi-fi only product. There is version with snapdragon 800 which runs wi-fi only? there is difference between the US version and the international one? I didn't even find a reliable source which claim there is such versions.
In short, if someone knows facts about that subject, please let me know.. I'm totally confused..

benni_1994
Old
Thanks Meter 429
The Note 10.1 2014 Wify only uses a Exynos 5420 CPU. Every Wifi model uses that CPU. There is no Snapdragon in the Wifi Only Model.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to benni_1994 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cantfindanick
Old
Thanks Meter 10
These are the versions you can get :

SM-P600 : Wifi, uses Exynos chip
SM-P601 : 3G version of 10.1 Uses exynos chip
SM-P602 : 3G version of 10.1 calling and sms functions are disabled by software uses exynos chip
SM-P605 : LTE version of 10.1 uses Snapdragon chip
SM-P605M&S : LTE-A versions depending on country if i'm not wrong, Snapdragon Chip
The Following User Says Thank You to cantfindanick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]