[Q] Recovery lost?

Search This thread

Norside

Aug 25, 2013
A place south in the north!
Hello everyone! Think that I did something kinda stupid today..but not sure. I have installed cwm recovery (philz version, latest) but today I was transfering over a backup to my pc (I removed it from phone to pc), well that was what I thought..(the file was TWRP, since it was a twrp nandroid backup and I had twrp before cwm) so later, when I tried to go to recovery, I couldn't, I tried with FreeGee, but nothing happened...so does this mean that I have lost my recovery? I tried to put the files back on phone where they was but it doesn't seem like that have helped...

So any other methods to get into recovery mode? And have I lost it by deleting a twrp file containing a backup and a twrps. file on 2kb?

P.s when I look into the TWRP folder, I don't have the twrps file....is that the problem, and what is that file? Is it loki or something?

P.S 2: My phone is working fine..

Last edited:

Jhall8

Sep 4, 2012
If you're still rooted, you could install Goo Manager, which will allow you to install a recovery.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

Jhall8

Sep 4, 2012
What ROM did you have when you first installed cwm?

Jhall8

Sep 4, 2012
Try installing Quick Boot (free in the Play Store.) It provides an easy way to boot into recovery. This should show whether CWM or TWRP are still on your phone.

Reactions: Norside

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try installing Quick Boot (free in the Play Store.) It provides an easy way to boot into recovery. This should show whether CWM or TWRP are still on your phone.