1. Treat eachother with respect.
2. Treat this thread like a new car, keep it clean.
3. Dont ask for support for any device other then an S5 variant.
4. Abuse a noob and your out of here.
5. Search before posting a question or regarding support, theres a 99% chance someone ese has encountered the same problem and found a solution.
6. If your question has not been answered, ask in the shortest most detailed way.
7. Dont PM me regarding to ANYTHING other then something related to development or bug reporting with my programs.
Q.What steps do i take in order to root my device safely?
A.Visit this thread, very detailed and straight forward.
Q.I would like a stock rom, deodexed with root, where can i get one?
A.Will be updated when available
Q.What are my choices in recoveries?
A.For now only ClockWorkMod and TeamWinRecoveryProject
Q.Is there a way i can backup my EFS partition incase samsung loses their nut?
A.LOL! yeah mate, Samsung Tool by me
Q.I wanna make a custom rom, but i dont know anything about android?
A.Always a good time to get started, plenty of guides and people willing to help, i suggest starting
with my Rickys Rom Kitchen, it has S5 support
(people who will help on this thread)