Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Navigation Buttons

OP steelersmb

30th March 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50

606 posts
Is there a way to change or add to the navigation buttons? I hate not having a menu button and I am used to the back button being on the right.
30th March 2014, 03:16 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 242

573 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersmb

Is there a way to change or add to the navigation buttons? I hate not having a menu button and I am used to the back button being on the right.

not until xposed works with this, or a custom rom is made
30th March 2014, 04:30 AM   |  #3  
Flag Orlando, Florida
Thanks Meter: 125

925 posts
More
I have it now, root and get gravity box 4.4 you can add the menu button

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app
30th March 2014, 05:54 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Stock
I hope this isn't too silly of a question but is there any way to make the navigation buttons appear stock after root? I ordered a GP Edition but hate waiting and I'm most likely gonna use nova launcher anyways but the navigation buttons will still look like htc at least they did when I tried loading nova and a kit kat theme on a floor unit in verizon. Any help please?
30th March 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 725

995 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNava420

I hope this isn't too silly of a question but is there any way to make the navigation buttons appear stock after root? I ordered a GP Edition but hate waiting and I'm most likely gonna use nova launcher anyways but the navigation buttons will still look like htc at least they did when I tried loading nova and a kit kat theme on a floor unit in verizon. Any help please?

Just saying, having a dedicated menu on android 4.3+ is ridiculous. In 4.3 android changed to force menu softkeys in the navbar when available (or in app when navbar is not supported). Buy I can understand wanting to swap or add other buttons. Easy enough with xposed.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
The Following User Says Thank You to hlxanthus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlxanthus

Just saying, having a dedicated menu on android 4.3+ is ridiculous. In 4.3 android changed to force menu softkeys in the navbar when available (or in app when navbar is not supported). Buy I can understand wanting to swap or add other buttons. Easy enough with xposed.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Hey thank you for replying, Im not looking to add any buttons or switch them around really, my only goal is to make the navigation buttons look like the navigation buttons on a nexus/GP device will xposed let me do that as well?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread