Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

craiglist s4, ended up with bad imei, my options now..

OP endofwed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
30th March 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

80 posts
I found this site called theunlockpros which claims to clean imeis. I cant seem to find any reviews for this site. There are a few reviews off the 'ripoffreport' but it seems inconclusive.

Is this a total scam?

On the website, it says they accomplish this by

Quote:

What we can do is replace the IMEI number of the blacklisted phone with an IMEI number from a phone that is not blacklisted. We have a stock pile of salvage phones that are damaged beyond repair and we use the IMEI numbers from those phones to replace the blacklisted IMEI of your phone.

Is this bs? This process seems very sketchy.

Quote:

ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT, A RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL. ON THAT RECEIPT, NEXT TO THE SERVICE DESCRIPTION, YOU WILL SEE A "DOWNLOAD FILE" LINK. CLICK ON THAT LINK AND THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SETUP YOUR COMPUTER AND PHONE WILL DOWNLOAD TO YOUR COMPUTER. THEN SETUP YOUR COMPUTER AND PHONE PER THE INSTRUCTIONS. IT TAKES ABOUT 5 MINUTES. THE SETUP PROCESS IS SIMPLE. THE NON-TECHNICAL USER WAS KEPT IN MIND WHEN CREATING THE INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL A FILE, YOU CAN DO IT! AFTER COMPLETING THE SETUP PROCESS ONE OF OUR SERVICE TECHS WILL CONNECT WITH YOU AND REPAIR YOUR IMEI. IT IS THAT SIMPLE!

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread