Ask a question

No registration required

Lg g2 d805 brick 49%

OP seba4321

18th March 2014, 05:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
hi, i instaled a 4.2.2 d802 rom (custom recovery) on my d805 and this brick my phone, i have unknown imei and constant reboot, i cant put a d805 rom because the phone say he is a d802 . i trie lg flash tool metod but is the same because they thing its an d802. my questios is the next: can i obligate to lg flash tool, to flash a d805 rom ?
19th March 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seba4321

hi, i instaled a 4.2.2 d802 rom (custom recovery) on my d805 and this brick my phone, i have unknown imei and constant reboot, i cant put a d805 rom because the phone say he is a d802 . i trie lg flash tool metod but is the same because they thing its an d802. my questios is the next: can i obligate to lg flash tool, to flash a d805 rom ?

up!
30th March 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 8

34 posts
I made the same mistake. What you need to do is to flash a d802 4.2.2 rom (I used the UK one), and it will flash, but be really buggy. You need to rush to the software information screen and enable developer options by clicking on the build version. It might reboot before you can, so you need to be patient. Enable Airplane mode, sometimes it helps. After you enable Developer, you need to toggle Android Debugging.
When that's done, you need to root and flash a recovery. After that, you're basically home free - flashing the d805 radios will make the phone stable, or you can sideload CM11 or another AOKP rom (plus the radios again) to have a working phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread