Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,216 Members 53,522 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Synchronizing notifications between phone and TrueSmart

Tip us?

huelvy
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaots View Post
The only issue I have is that I can't enable Notify+ in accessibility because the buttons are off the screen. How did you get around that?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...14&postcount=1
The Following User Says Thank You to huelvy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

huelvy
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarm2 View Post
NotiSync shows the content of my WhatsApp messages after I added it with a custom profile. But if you receive multiple messages from WhatsApp, then it wont show the content.
I have uninstalled Popup Notifications and, as you, I have installed Notify Lite and Notify+. However, after lots of tests, I canīt receive the messages content in the popup window yet (only the Appīs name, WhatsApp for example, and the senderīs name).

Please, nbarm2, could you share the config you use in Notisync and Notify to receive, for example, the WhatsApp notifications and the message content? I suppose the config for others aps would be similar.

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to huelvy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nbarm2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by huelvy View Post
I have uninstalled Popup Notifications and, as you, I have installed Notify Lite and Notify+. However, after lots of tests, I canīt receive the messages content in the popup window yet (only the Appīs name, WhatsApp for example, and the senderīs name).

Please, nbarm2, could you share the config you use in Notisync and Notify to receive, for example, the WhatsApp notifications and the message content? I suppose the config for others aps would be similar.

Thanks.
Sorry it was for Telegram notifications that it was showing the content like this:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk