5,596,784 Members 47,199 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][evita]MoKee 4.4 (2.10.14)

Tip us?

miffymiffy
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
I'm having a slight issue with the latest release, 280314, where my notification sounds don't work. Sometimes they do, but rarely. Can't even select from the menu.

This is a seriously underrated ROM. It's so fluid and stable.
HTC One XL (Evita) - Radio:HTC O2 2.29 (0.19as.32.09.20_3_10.107.32.25)
ROM: Sense5 M7 Port

pandasa123
Old
Thanks Meter 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by miffymiffy View Post
I'm having a slight issue with the latest release, 280314, where my notification sounds don't work. Sometimes they do, but rarely. Can't even select from the menu.

This is a seriously underrated ROM. It's so fluid and stable.
See, we all loved this rom. But it was taken over officially by Mokee, without real consent of dev, and by principal, many left this rom. Along with this, I don't think you should expect any fixes to these problems because dev is both busy with life and probably doesn't care about this rom because it was stolen

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by grinder19 View Post
"I love IF statements. If it's not my rom, then gtfo"

miffymiffy
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandasa123 View Post
See, we all loved this rom. But it was taken over officially by Mokee, without real consent of dev, and by principal, many left this rom. Along with this, I don't think you should expect any fixes to these problems because dev is both busy with life and probably doesn't care about this rom because it was stolen

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
Not after a fix, just wondering if it was a known issue. Also, forgot about the takeover thing...
HTC One XL (Evita) - Radio:HTC O2 2.29 (0.19as.32.09.20_3_10.107.32.25)
ROM: Sense5 M7 Port

Madcat8686
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by miffymiffy View Post
Not after a fix, just wondering if it was a known issue. Also, forgot about the takeover thing...
It's just my opinion so take it for what it's worth:
I flashed a few of the releases and basically it's CM11 with Mokee support apps (Chinese) and a Mokee boot animation. The current version is stable but I feel Blackjack's release was better because he removed some of the extra junk hanging out. I have a feeling that if this had stayed unofficial, it would have been much better.

I suppose in the end the Rom belongs to the Rom devs but it would have shown a little more class had Blackjack received credit from them for making this a reality.
HTC One XL Evita
Rom: CM 11
Kernel: Stock
HBoot: 2.18
S-off
Recovery: Modified TWRP 2.6.3

Nexus 7 (2012) Grouper
Rom: Purity 4.4.2
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.1