Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] In call speaker broken

OP billard412

31st March 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #1  
So my cousin bought this phone yesterday and during his first phone call noticed that he could only hear the other end of the call thru headphones or speaker. Verizon replaced it without question and there was no issue there. Was just wondering if anybody else got a defective device.
31st March 2014, 05:31 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 159

825 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billard412

So my cousin bought this phone yesterday and during his first phone call noticed that he could only hear the other end of the call thru headphones or speaker. Verizon replaced it without question and there was no issue there. Was just wondering if anybody else got a defective device.

My first replacement had a bad ear piece. Cracking when turned up during a call.
The Following User Says Thank You to droidrev71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 30

188 posts
More
My volume is low on earpiece during calls. I can't hear much unless I am in a quiet room. In my car with road noise (New B'Mer not very loud) I can hardly here other party

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
1st April 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 188

3,349 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnytoo2

My volume is low on earpiece during calls. I can't hear much unless I am in a quiet room. In my car with road noise (New B'Mer not very loud) I can hardly here other party

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

If you're talking about using ur phone up to your ear, speaker by front camera, I would say replace it! Mine is very loud on full volume, honestly the loudest cell phone speaker I've ever had for the regular speaker, not talking about speaker phone here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread