Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 45,010 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Kernel help

Tip us?

nty123
Old
(Last edited by nty123; 31st March 2014 at 12:29 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Kernel help

Hey everybody, i have pretty much come to know all there is to know about rooting and flashing roms,etc. (all thanks to everybody on xda). but i have zero knowledge about kernels. i want to get a kernel on my tiktak google plus editing 4.4.2 rom, but, I'm not sure what one to get(as in compatibility). could someone please knowledge me about what kernels are compatible and how i can tell if they work with my rom or any other ones in the future? thanks for any help.
DROID X----HTC REZOUND----DROID RAZR----HTC ONE

HTC ONE: UNLOCKED-S-OFF
HBOOT-1.56.0000(UNLOCKED)
RECOVERY:TWRP 2.7.0.1
ROM:tiKtaK GPE 4.4.2
KERNEL:Elite Lunar Kernel

brymaster5000
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1391

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nty123 View Post
Hey everybody, i have pretty much come to know all there is to know about rooting and flashing roms,etc. (all thanks to everybody on xda). but i have zero knowledge about kernels. i want to get a kernel on my tiktak google plus editing 4.4.2 rom, but, I'm not sure what one to get(as in compatibility). could someone please knowledge me about what kernels are compatible and how i can tell if they work with my rom or any other ones in the future? thanks for any help.
You could try our elite lunar kernel. We have aosp, gpe, and sense versions. Feel free to post on that thread if you get hung up.

Sent from my Lunar Ecliptic One.

Like my work? Consider donating to my new phone fund...

Device:
HTC One vzw

https://github.com/brymaster5000
AndroidFileHost

Android-Edge