[SPLASH] M8 "Powered by Android" Splash screen

Search This thread

graffixnyc

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
Here is the new HTC One M8 Splash Screen that has the "Powered by Android" logo on the bottom. This was pulled right from my M8 and have tested it.

To flash this you MUST be S-Off!!
THIS IS NOT A FLASHABLE ZIP. IT MUST BE FLASHED IN RUU MODE

How to flash:

adb reboot bootloader

Once in bootloader

run:
fastboot oem rebootRUU

then when at the black HTC screen run
fastboot flash zip m8Splash.zip

Once it's done, rin
fastboot reboot

enjoy!

Link: http://d-h.st/i1r

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you use this and brick your device or if your device blows up, implodes, or flames start shooting from it or it kills your neighbor's dog. Flash at your own risk. This process is not for the faint of heart so I am not responsible.... It was the other guy... I swear....

Also DO NOT Mirror! I like to keep track of how many downloads

y8y2ugem.jpg

Last edited:

teorouge

Jul 29, 2008
Trento
Just out of curiosity, does your boot animation have the Android logo? I'm using a 1.54 M8 port and the boot animation still misses that.

HTC One

graffixnyc

Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
Just out of curiosity, does your boot animation have the Android logo? I'm using a 1.54 M8 port and the boot animation still misses that.

HTC One

It's not a boot animation. It's the splash screen. The logo is not on the boot animation on the m8 either. It's just the splash screen it shows it on so that's why you're missing it on the m8 ports :)

Here is a pic of the splash (this is on my m8 though but looks the same on the m7)
5ebuhyna.jpg

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HC4Life

HC4Life

Nov 16, 2007
Hardcore
Screenshot of the splash screen? Lol.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

I mean any pic??? :p

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

It's not a boot animation. It's the splash screen. The logo is not on the boot animation on the m8 either. It's just the splash screen it shows it on so that's why you're missing it on the m8 ports :)

Here is a pic of the splash (this is on my m8 though but looks the same on the m7)
5ebuhyna.jpg

Nice...:)

mrgwap

Dec 19, 2010
Could we possibly get an inverted black background white powered by android letters and green htc logo pls pls

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: shark147

teorouge

Jul 29, 2008
Trento

Thanks, I know the difference but I thought HTC updated their bootanimation as well to go along with the new bootloader. Anyway I flashed that (I had to mod the txt for my H3G__402 CID) and it works fine, thanks once again. ;)

graffixnyc

Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
Anyway to get this inverted with black background, green HTC letters and powered by Android in white letters?

Nice. I would like to request a green on black background please.
Thanks again!

Could we possibly get an inverted black background white powered by android letters and green htc logo pls pls

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sorry.. I don't do "requests" I do this stuff because I like to do it, not because someone requested it. If someone wants to, then they are free to use my .img but I don't have the time nor the desire to do a black one. I usually post things when it's something I wanted and then just decide to share it with the community. I wanted the m8 splash on my m7 so I pulled it from my m8 and then shared it with everyone.

Same thing I do for my roms.. I make a rom to my liking and then share it.. I don't take requests there either. I do things for my own enjoyment and then share it.. I didn't have to share it.. I could have flashed it for myself and left it be..

If someone wants to change something I did.. then I say they are more than welcome to.. But I won't do it for them.. I'm very much against spoon feeding people on xda. I didn't learn the things I have learned from being spoon fed. I learned by taking the initiative on my own and learning how to do what I wanted. I always encourage people to do the same. I know guys that have used android much longer than me and I know tons more than them.. Why? Because I learned on my own.. most of them just make requests and asked to be spoon fed :p

Reactions: ParanormalBat

troby86

Sep 27, 2008
Texas
Sorry.. I don't do "requests" I do this stuff because I like to do it, not because someone requested it. If someone wants to, then they are free to use my .img but I don't have the time nor the desire to do a black one. I usually post things when it's something I wanted and then just decide to share it with the community. I wanted the m8 splash on my m7 so I pulled it from my m8 and then shared it with everyone.

Same thing I do for my roms.. I make a rom to my liking and then share it.. I don't take requests there either. I do things for my own enjoyment and then share it.. I didn't have to share it.. I could have flashed it for myself and left it be..

If someone wants to change something I did.. then I say they are more than welcome to.. But I won't do it for them.. I'm very much against spoon feeding people on xda. I didn't learn the things I have learned from being spoon fed. I learned by taking the initiative on my own and learning how to do what I wanted. I always encourage people to do the same. I know guys that have used android much longer than me and I know tons more than them.. Why? Because I learned on my own.. most of them just make requests and asked to be spoon fed :p

:rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the new HTC One M8 Splash Screen that has the "Powered by Android" logo on the bottom. This was pulled right from my M8 and have tested it.

To flash this you MUST be S-Off!!
    THIS IS NOT A FLASHABLE ZIP. IT MUST BE FLASHED IN RUU MODE

How to flash:

adb reboot bootloader

Once in bootloader

run:
    fastboot oem rebootRUU

then when at the black HTC screen run
    fastboot flash zip m8Splash.zip

Once it's done, rin
    fastboot reboot

enjoy!

Link: http://d-h.st/i1r

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you use this and brick your device or if your device blows up, implodes, or flames start shooting from it or it kills your neighbor's dog. Flash at your own risk. This process is not for the faint of heart so I am not responsible.... It was the other guy... I swear....

Also DO NOT Mirror! I like to keep track of how many downloads

y8y2ugem.jpg
    M8 stock and inverted already done...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51526997

Save deagleone's habitat, donate to baadnewz
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4mmyb4x5t7gyws7/m8Splash.zip

Flashable zip of m8 splash.

For recovery. S-off only of course.
    If there is no S-OFF how you guys flash this?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Are you s-off? Failed custom ID check means that your CID is different than one of those:
    Code:
    cidnum: 11111111
    cidnum: T-MOB010
    cidnum: CWS__001
    cidnum: BS_US001
    cidnum: GOOGL001