Ask a question

No registration required

Omnirom???

OP oakbowery

31st March 2014, 03:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Anyone using Omnirom on their n10? I didn't see any recent topics on it. I've grown use to the multi window feature on my Samsung products and would like to try the multi window feature of omnirom. My nexus 10 is still stock which I have no problems with. Thoughts?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
4th April 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #2  
Flag Orange County
Thanks Meter: 159

340 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakbowery

Anyone using Omnirom on their n10? I didn't see any recent topics on it. I've grown use to the multi window feature on my Samsung products and would like to try the multi window feature of omnirom. My nexus 10 is still stock which I have no problems with. Thoughts?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

A quick look through the Android development forums and you'll see, now, two OmniROM roms. The official one was just released yesterday and Tempest rom has been around for a very long time. Good luck.
30th April 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 22

53 posts
More
Try it out! It's nice if you are accustomed to using it. I flashed Omni for that specific reason. I just find I have been using it less and less since I graduated; it was very useful in college but now I can't use it at work because the N10 is not company-issued ("secure") and when I'm just browsing the Internet or playing a game, I have no need for it. If you will find it useful definitely check it out.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
1st May 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #4  
Flag Dorr, MI
Thanks Meter: 423

359 posts
More
Try using the xposed module Xmultiwindow. Works just like omni window, but on any ROM

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread