OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

Please help: Chrome stopped working

OP body150165

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
31st March 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 21

208 posts
More
Hi guys... stupid me... I was playing around with Titaniuum Backup and read about the recommended job to integrate update into the ROM in order to free up space. Good idea, i thought.

So, I pressed it and was toasted successfully. Tried to start chrome again and was told that an error occurred and I have to delete chrome first. Well. I wondered as it is a system app. Never mind. Titanium backup pro solves the problem I thought. Deleted Chrome, restarted and installed it.

If now I want to start Chrome, it closes itself and gives a toast that "Chrome stopped working". I can press report or ok. The most interesting part is, that this toast appears 2 times. So, I guess that the process starts 2 times and produces a conflict.

Any idea?
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread