Google Now launcher --press home, then say "Ok Google".
I really wanted the "Ok Google" from home like I have on my Nexus. After doing this, you can press the home button to wake the device up and then simply say "ok google, remind me to talk to my boss when I get to work". It takes specific versions of the apps to make this work and I located a combination that wiill do the job.
You will need:
- Google Play Store installed
- Google Search installed from Play Store.
- A copy of ADB
- Un-tar.gz this file with whatever program you use for file compression, to a folder called "GoogleLauncher"
- Navigate to the "GoogleLauncher" folder,
- Using your copy of ADB, type "adb remount", then "adb push *.apk /system/app"
- Go to Settings>System>Accessibility>Quick Boot and disable Quick Boot
- Reboot your watch.
This worked for me. If you're having problems or you'd like this turned into an app you can download and press a button to perform the tasks above, let me know.
Flash with Odin
. Use JOdin3
, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages
. Add me to your circles on Google Plus
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.