Thread Deleted

Regarding v6 Supercharger

OP marvic07

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
31st March 2014, 04:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hello guys good day i just wanna ask about the v6 supercharger that i apply in my phone a while ago. mine was lenovo a390 mtk 6577 device and its on ICS .

I completed all the steps to apply the v6 supercharger in my ics phone but theres only one thing step i skipped. its about the services.jar i think. i didn't download anything to replace it with a modified services.jar or apk (correct me if im wrong) because i red posts about applying it in ICS and they always tell that we should replace the services in framework folder to apply the v6 supercharger in ICS and clear dalvik cache etc etc. btw my device have no built in recovery and im getting hard time to get one so , however i skipped that step and rebooted my phone and check the script again to see if I'm 100% supercharged and it is already 100% supercharged .

my question is , is it already turned on i mean does it have effect now in my phone although i skip one step regarding the replacing the services framework folder?
Last edited by marvic07; 31st March 2014 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Insufficient Information
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread