No registration required

[Q]

OP deepakramji

29th March 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Udumalpet
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
hi.. i use sony ericsson live with walkman.. in this thread "http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1695514&nocache=1" .... In the first step for downgrading to GB 2.3 , 3 versions like .42 , .58 and .62.. are mentioned.. are those build versions.??? my fone's build version is 4.1.B.0.587.. how to find if my fone is .42 or .58 or .62.. pls help.. thank you..
30th March 2014, 11:01 AM   |  #2  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,443

1,284 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakramji

hi.. i use sony ericsson live with walkman.. in this thread "http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1695514&nocache=1" .... In the first step for downgrading to GB 2.3 , 3 versions like .42 , .58 and .62.. are mentioned.. are those build versions.??? my fone's build version is 4.1.B.0.587.. how to find if my fone is .42 or .58 or .62.. pls help.. thank you..

if u just want to root , your phone, use this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2219781

its simple, one click & no downgrade need. (u can root your ics with this) and to answer your questions yes theses are (ROM) build numbers, has nothing to do with ur phone itself. bigger number means newer. yr phones build version is .587
The Following User Says Thank You to bejunk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Udumalpet

28 posts
Thank u so much for ur concern buddy.. but actually i wanted to flash a custom rom.. so i followed the instructions in this link.. forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1993703 ... i have did till unlocking the bootloader.. now i need to flash a recovery... i came to know that for this model the recovery comes integrated with the kernel.. i haven't come across anything like an integrated "kernel+recovery"... so am quite confused to make any next move.. please make me clear on this.. thanks in advance..
30th March 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,204

3,245 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakramji

Thank u so much for ur concern buddy.. but actually i wanted to flash a custom rom.. so i followed the instructions in this link.. forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1993703 ... i have did till unlocking the bootloader.. now i need to flash a recovery... i came to know that for this model the recovery comes integrated with the kernel.. i haven't come across anything like an integrated "kernel+recovery"... so am quite confused to make any next move.. please make me clear on this.. thanks in advance..

Check the development forum for any kernel you like and choose one of all these kernels. Of course it has to be compatible with your android version

And all kernels come with an integrated recovery, so just try one

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to mihahn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2014, 07:46 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Udumalpet

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihahn

Check the development forum for any kernel you like and choose one of all these kernels. Of course it has to be compatible with your android version

And all kernels come with an integrated recovery, so just try one

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.4

Thank you guys.. i have flashed miui in my mobile.. but am facing issue with gyro sensor.. its working the way just opposite to how its meant to work.. how to fix it.. Thanks in advance..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread