[Apps] Recommended Apps for Omate Truesmart / x201

Tip us?

Lokifish Marz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3093

DONATE TO ME
So much potential
I've been using the free version and it feels like it belongs on a smartwatch. It may not be a Google Now Launcher pretty but it's quick, fast and clean, easy to read at a glance and formats perfectly on the small display. Sadly, it's $10USD

The Following User Says Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dragonfly1113
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Dropbox worked for me when I installed an older version I had saved away in my backups from my phone.
Anyone have the apk for the companion app even though it's not fully working? Really miss text notifications. Using the iconbit callisto 100 running the operative build from the 18th.

sent from my note 3 running beans.

lordscipio
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly1113 View Post
Dropbox worked for me when I installed an older version I had saved away in my backups from my phone.
Anyone have the apk for the companion app even though it's not fully working? Really miss text notifications. Using the iconbit callisto 100 running the operative build from the 18th.

sent from my note 3 running beans.

just use xposed app settings to change dpi for it or use a free app like
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...n3o.lcddensity

changing density to 100 (and selecting "kill" option) allowed me to log in to dropbox. changed it back to stock once done and never had to change density again. Dropbox works fine from there on.