[RECOVERY][GUIDE] SuperDevs Team Recovery For Nokia X .
Here comes a Stunning SuperDevs Team custom Recovery for Nokia X , The 1st Nokia Android Phone ...
Important Notes :
1. We ( The SuperDevs Team ) will not be held responsible for any damage caused.
2. Please Follow all these steps at your own risk .
3. These two Methods are Strictly for Nokia X RM-980 only .
4. Don't ever try this recovery image on another phone as it will brick your phone.
5. For any kind of Support Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You may Request us to build Superdevs Custom Recovery for another Device at email@example.com fill subject as Request For superDevs Custom Recovery for < device name >.
7. Don't name our work as your's, If we found so , then we may take a strict action , If you use Our recovery as base then please ask us first .
8. Last but Most Important one , Please Take a nandroid backup of your existing system using the Backup & Restore option in the Nokia X stock recovery.
1. Your Phone must be Rooted . If not then go here
2. Always allow must be turned ON before Following any of the Methods . If not then Go to Superuser app > Settings > Default Access > Grant
3. Usb-Debugging Must be Turned ON.
Required Downloads :
1. SuperDevs Team Recovery For Nokia X Installation via PC
( For Method 1 )
2. SuperDevs Team Recovery For Nokia X
Image file (.img) ( For Method 2 )
3. Flashify app v-1.6.9
( For Method 2 )
So , there are two methods to install SuperDevs Team Custom recovery on Nokia X ...
Note : This method is for windows users only .
1. Download the First Required File from above ..
2. Extract the package where you like to .
3. Install all the executable files from the folder " adb drivers
4. Copy " adb_usb.ini
" file to " C:/users/[username]/.android/
5. Connect your Nokia X device to PC .
Note : Make sure USB-Debugging is Turned ON
6. Run the File " Recovery.bat
" from the Recovery
7. Wait for process to complete ...
Reboot into Recovery Mode .. and Enjoy Flashing Custom ROMs and Mods ...
Method 2 :
This method is easy ..
1. Download the " Recovery.img
" and " Flashify app
" file from the links section above .
2. Copy the Recovery.img
file to your SD card , and Install Flashify app
3. Run the app .
4. Grant Superuser permissions if it asks ..
5. Take a backup of the existing recovery using Backup/Restore
section in the Flashify app.
6. Select the Recovery Image
option in the app under Flash
7. Locate the Recovery.img file on the SD card and select it.
8. Wait for process to complete.
9. Have fun with the SuperDevs Team Custom Recovery For Nokia X .
Move to our Blog post here
SuperDevs Team | Your's for life ...