Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,336 Members 36,604 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Downgraded G2 F320 L/S from KitKat, boot loop no recovery.

Tip us?

JMM2009
Old
(Last edited by JMM2009; 31st January 2014 at 09:32 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default Downgraded G2 F320 L/S from KitKat, boot loop no recovery.

I downgraded my g2 f320 l/s from KitKat with the shipped ROM 11g for the f320s via unbrick method here on xda. the ROM seemed to flash fine except that it keeps going into bootloop, and when I hold the volume down and power I get what I assume is the boot loader screen with 3 options all of which are in Korean and none of the will allow me to factory reset or boot into recovery. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: i flashed the kitkat .kdz file from a post on page 154 of the return to stock forum. If anyone is having the same issue refer to the return to stock forum.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

risis78
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMM2009 View Post
I downgraded my g2 f320 l/s from KitKat with the shipped ROM 11g for the f320s via unbrick method here on xda. the ROM seemed to flash fine except that it keeps going into bootloop, and when I hold the volume down and power I get what I assume is the boot loader screen with 3 options all of which are in Korean and none of the will allow me to factory reset or boot into recovery. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: i flashed the kitkat .kdz file from a post on page 154 of the return to stock forum. If anyone is having the same issue refer to the return to stock forum.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Same problem of you...
What version you flashed? I have found F320L20B but with the offline flashing stopped at 49%

imeicodes
Old
Thanks Meter 3
i have same problem i need help my phone given error start up

risis78
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by imeicodes View Post
i have same problem i need help my phone given error start up
you try to install the firmware with LG Flashtool 1.5 or 1.8 (to use this you can follow the steps in the thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476)

With this tool you must search the firmware for your phone in TOT + DLL format (not KDZ). For F320K you can find the v20f at
http://storagecow.eu/Xda/LG%20G2/Sto...%20e%20DLL.zip

I have resolved my problem with this tool